Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

• Please log in to reply
276 replies to this topic

#151 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,879 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

nick theft should = automatic ban if the mods are serious about cutting down on assholes

#152 Louie

Louie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:08 PM

IF he did trade Brees he could get at least 3 or 4 first rounders, based on what Washington gave up for the 2nd pick this year! That would help. Especially if he released all the players involved (or traded them) and hired a whole new staff it would help him to save face, if he doesn't he is basically condoning it, imho.

#153 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Suspended players count against the cap, right? Taints will be trotting out practice squad guys for half the season.

#154 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 2,910 posts

It would be funny if the Saints decided to trade Drew Brees, that the 49ers would be kicking themselves for resigning Alex Smith. The 49ers would have given them their whole draft this year and next, because their team is primed for a run.

#155 Guest_Floppin'_*

Guest_Floppin'_*
  • Guests

I didn't realize the Saints (Sh*theads) were so flushed with cash? How much money are you under the cap? 5.2 million? Yeah, go replace all those starters. You are a joke. GFO and go back to the Saints Report, no one wants you here.

Oh, forgot to mention that 5.2 million doesn't include the franchise tender for Brees.....if he even signs it. If he does, you are about 10 million OVER, lol! :)

Too bad your theory holds untrue, Saints just signed DT Bunkley today to 5 year $25 mil with $9 mil guaranteed. So one more replaced today! He was considered one of the top 20 FA out of the over 750+ available. Loomis is a genius when it comes to cap space!

19. Brodrick Bunkley, DT: He's a run stuffer who belongs in a three-man rotation. Go watch the Jets or Lions game and see at least 10 tackles combined. Not flashy, but as the price comes down, he becomes interesting. He's only 29 and could play a few more years.

#156 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

How drunk is Southcak right now?

probably at dangerous levels

#157 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

IF he did trade Brees he could get at least 3 or 4 first rounders, based on what Washington gave up for the 2nd pick this year! That would help. Especially if he released all the players involved (or traded them) and hired a whole new staff it would help him to save face, if he doesn't he is basically condoning it, imho.

68 posts. Nice job. Keep it up, and maybe someday we'll believe you're a real member.

#158 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,641 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

Saints head coach Sean Payton will be suspended without pay for one season

OH SNAP!

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

#159 Guest_Floppin'_*

Guest_Floppin'_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:13 PM

It would be funny if the Saints decided to trade Drew Brees, that the 49ers would be kicking themselves for resigning Alex Smith. The 49ers would have given them their whole draft this year and next, because their team is primed for a run.

Why would they trade Brees, are you new to nfl? The Brees deal is close to being done and will be done before July at latest.

#160 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,157 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

nick theft should = automatic ban if the mods are serious about cutting down on assholes

I agree. Way more disruptive than pie. Mods, get with it. Quick.

#161 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,641 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Guess they're going to be "Breesing2anotherSB" without their HC.

#162 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 8,803 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

If I'm Brees I demand a trade to Miami

#163 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,573 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:16 PM

Why would they trade Brees, are you new to nfl? The Brees deal is close to being done and will be done before July at latest.

anyone else think that this should be the avatar for ^^this^^ troll or any other saints fans in denial?
Posted Image

#164 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

maybe I'm greedy, but I was hoping they would be docked their 2nd round this year and their first rounder next year.

#165 Guest_Floppin'_*

Guest_Floppin'_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:17 PM

jay glazer said he talked to payton and said that payton and everyone else was expecting just a few games, not a whole season. said that he was going to be missing out on $8mil worth of salary he was counting on. pretty sure benson isn't going to have to pay that.

i agree that benson might just fire everyone to try and save face. he's got to at least have contemplated it.

Absolutely not, Benson has publicly said he completely backs up Payton and Loomis 100%! He has reiterated that multiple times. Benson is a billionaire that is 294 on the Forves 500 list, saving $8 mill on salaries is not a big deal to him. In fact, I would be Benson gets Payron some financial help by advancing him money from 2013 contract if he is in need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.