Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Brace Yourselves, Saints Fans (Merged Threads)

• Please log in to reply
276 replies to this topic

#121 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,467 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Loomis' suspension starts in September.

#122 Guest_Floppin'_*

Guest_Floppin'_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Last ti,e Saints loss their head coach, they tied the score for most points scored in a game and Carmichael was also interviewed to be a HC with other teams and decided to stay at least one more year. So there is a tried and proven HC backup already. Not saying there won't be any affect but when you beat the majority of teams by double digits, it's nothing insurmountable, especially when you have over 6 months to plan and Payton is allowed at Facility.

As for GM, he is suspended for just 8 games, not from being with team. The GM doesn't really do anything for the games, he does all his work now in offseason. So not much affect there if any.

#123 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,467 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hey, you're up to 97 posts now...

#124 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,563 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:46 PM

“I did talk to him and he’s stunned to say the least,” Glazer said. “I think the entire team thought maybe there’d be a four-game suspension, but not a year. I said, ‘Are you OK?’ And he said, ‘No, I’m not OK.’ He is stunned. He’s going to lose about $8 million. He is beside himself here.”

Bahahahahahaha... BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I can't type it enough.... that is so great.

#125 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,477 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

So Saints lose head coach and have 3 proven backups and a whole offseason to plan. Saints offense has no affect, and just loss one pick this year. So instead of winning by and average of 25 points, they win by 20 points!?

Also, only loss for 2013 is just a 2nd round pick. So no long term affects for future.

Of the 22 players on defense, only 6 starters are signed with Saints and that is possibly changing with saints working out LBs Lofton, Bunkley, and Hawthorne.

All in all, nothing too insurmountable for Saints.

You're a fuging douchebag, I hope you lose your small dildo in your asshole next time you sit your fat ass on it to diddle yourself.

#126 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

Fans pay to see a certain product and the NFL has radically devalued it by today's rulings with zero precedent. They have been investigating this for three years and waited until after season ticket renewals to make this public and hand out the rash punishment. Do we have the basis for any kind of suit against the NFL?

Reading SR right now is like comedy gold, when you can actually get it to load.

#127 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:48 PM

You're a fuging douchebag, I hope you lose your small dildo in your asshole next time you sit your fat ass on it to diddle yourself.

lol, he's just a troll. no need to get that mad. and if he really wants to believe that his team won't be that effected, let him. When it comes time for the season, and the Saints are losing alot, he won't be here

#128 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

http://espn.go.com/n...e-year-bounties

Clipped from the ESPN article: Saints coach Sean Payton has been suspended for one year, former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams was suspended indefinitely, general manager Mickey Loomis was suspended for the first eight regular-season games, the team was fined $500,000 and lost two second-round draft picks (one in 2012 and '13) as a result of a bounty program conducted by the team during the 2009-11 seasons that targeted opposing players.
[[[[[[[[[[ OUR VIEW ]]]]]]]]]]]]
This is a huge blow for the Saints offense. Few head coaches are as involved in the offense as Payton. We'll have plenty of time to analyze how this hurts but at first blush, it's a significant hit to the New Orleans offense.

#129 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:49 PM

Ill be at the Saints and Denver game this year. Yep. Sure will

#130 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image

#131 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,468 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

Roger Goodell, you rock.

#132 Car123

Car123

Newton's Law

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Posted Image
Dry ya eyes Saints fans

Posted Image

#133 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,477 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

lol, he's just a troll. no need to get that mad. and if he really wants to believe that his team won't be that effected, let him. When it comes time for the season, and the Saints are losing alot, he won't be here

Ohh I know who he is, I said what I said because he's trying to impersonate me.

#134 CarolinaCatBrigade

CarolinaCatBrigade

She likes my Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

You mods are crazy, my post deserved its own thread. Sean Payton is suspended for a year along with his goons.

#135 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,938 posts

i htink he's mad because the troll stole his name and avatar. every post the troll makes make people at first think it's the real floppin. i know i've had to do a double take a couple times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.