Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Will The Saints Implosion Do For The Panthers In 2012?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Hard to say right now, until I see which players get suspended.

I do think that their reign at the top of the division is over now. It was coming anyway, but this makes it much sooner.

Now, do they fizzle out? or drop straight to the bottom? That will probably rest on Drew Brees, and If he comes back for 2013.

Posted

I want them to have a losing record, but hope they win enough games to keep them out the top draft spot(s) in 2013.

Posted

One less draft pick ahead of us in next year's draft.

Posted

It should further shake up the division.

Pretty wide open now IMO.

Posted

The Saints are still loaded with talent and I expect Brees to play. Even without their HC and second round picks, I think they'll have a very good team and they're not going to roll over and die. Also, part of the reason the Bucs were so terrible last season was due to DT and QB injuries. They brought in a major offensive weapon in FA, they're picking high in the draft, and many of their players will be fighting just to keep their jobs with a new coaching staff that has no loyalty to current players. I think the NFCS is going to be hell.

Posted

A set back like this will take the wind out of their sails for at least 5-6 years. Football has more of a mind componet than people give credit for.

Posted

post-6971-0-70046200-1332362633_thumb.jp

Posted

hgfd.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

Win the division. I thought we were going to anyway, this just cements it.

Posted

NFCS is gonna be hard to win. We have a tough schedule outside of the division as well. NYG, WASH, Cowbitches, Bronocos, Bears... not a cake walk.

1 person likes this

Posted

Y'all funny. Just moved from Raleigh to ATL after 13 years. Lifelong Saints fan. Gotta say, love Cam Newton, but, with or without Payton we are going to be SAVAGE this year. Good luck though!

Posted

I believe it won't do anything. Saints are still the saints. As long as brees is there, it's going to be hard to beat them. They added Grubbs, Lofton, and Hawthrone. I'd be happy if we could break one of the two.