Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

Warren Sap says "Jeremy Shockey Snitched On The Saints"

csx    6,959

are you implying that whoever this Freeman guy is has more credibility than Warren Sapp?

What would Sapp know about the situation?

Hugor Hill    690

Shockey has grown on me over the past year. Now, he's one of my favorite players. wish we would re-sign him now.

• Pie 1

carolina-chuck    2,761

I swear I was just thinking that to myself the other day that it could be Shockey.

Well pay the man and get him back. Thank you Shockey !!!! You a true American!!!!

Keep Pounding    696

If Shockey is the one who told the league, then Brees for sure knows as much as anyone else in that locker room....... But something inside me thinks it was several players from the organization. Reggie, Shockey and maybe even our own Kasay....

Millions    135

Time to break this bad boy back out

roflbot2.jpg

lmao +rep

Warren and Shock have never gotten along, id like to think a Miami alum would know to not snitch about something lol

rodeo    13,769

If you'll recall Shockey was one of those who took to twitter like a tard to defend the Saints and say that everyone does it.

I repeat: Sapp is an idiot.

I like Shockey. I liked him before he became a Panther. I liked him when he was at the U. But if he was the rat i will never give him any support again what-so-ever. You dont rat.

Seamonk    216

There's apparently a twitter war going on between them. I'm sure it already happened a couple of hours ago since Joe Person just reported it.

Plus, why is Sapp snitching on a snitch?

csx    6,959

I repeat: Sapp is an idiot.

and this is why I give the journalist who has been researching the situation more credibility than Sapp