Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warren Sap says "Jeremy Shockey Snitched On The Saints"

82 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Then can you explain why your posts reflect the ethics of a 12-year old thug wannabe? Are you putting everyone on or are you seriously at that level of maturity?

tumblr_lh9bj8Zty71qavolh.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

tumblr_lh9bj8Zty71qavolh.jpg

Extraordinarily perceptive B)

Posted · Report post

Then can you explain why your posts reflect the ethics of a 12-year old thug wannabe? Are you putting everyone on or are you seriously at that level of maturity?

that has nothing to do with this topic

Posted · Report post

that has nothing to do with this topic

I beg to differ. Your responses to the posts in this topic reflect the ethics of a 12-year old thug wannabe. Nobody with any sense would think that it's wrong to "rat" on a bunch of idiots trying to end their fellow union members' careers.

Posted · Report post

You can keep the snitch.

Posted · Report post

Let me just say this...as a Canes fan. Sapp can jump off a bridge and DIAF.

Posted · Report post

I beg to differ. Your responses to the posts in this topic reflect the ethics of a 12-year old thug wannabe. Nobody with any sense would think that it's wrong to "rat" on a bunch of idiots trying to end their fellow union members' careers.

If said rat was still apart of the team then props to him for making a stand although there is a reason he is keeping under cover. BUT If this person was a willing partner while on the team and later ratt'd do the being released or nolonger wanted then i have no respect for this person. How is that hard not to understand. But of course i'm an old school football fan when playing defense and knocking opponents out of the game was par for the course.

Posted · Report post

If said rat was still apart of the team then props to him for making a stand although there is a reason he is keeping under cover. BUT If this person was a willing partner while on the team and later ratt'd do the being released or nolonger wanted then i have no respect for this person. How is that hard not to understand. But of course i'm an old school football fan when playing defense and knocking opponents out of the game was par for the course.

Your inscrutable logic is clearly unassailable. Have a cookie.

Posted · Report post

Time to break this bad boy back out

roflbot2.jpg

LOL awesome.

Posted · Report post

Who is worse? The snitch himself, the people who did the bad deed, or the person who snitched on the snitch snitching.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.

Posted · Report post

If you use the term snitch or rat you're already showing yourself to be a person not to be taken seriously.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Rats usually hide, so is this guy. I wonder why?