Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers04100

Warren Sap says "Jeremy Shockey Snitched On The Saints"

80 posts in this topic

This has already been said in this thread but uhmm. . its been debunked. It has been said by the AP that this is bullsh|t

Good work by our secret double agent John Kasay.

Mission: Take down the Stains from the inside. Status: Mission Accomplished

Warren Sapp said that source close to the situation told him it was Shockey. Shockey also denied it. The league has said they haven't spoken to Shockey about this. Sapp says he is sticking with his source. This was just reported on NFLN.

We done condone snitching

BUT IN THIS CASE HELL YEA

I like Shockey. I liked him before he became a Panther. I liked him when he was at the U. But if he was the rat i will never give him any support again what-so-ever. You dont rat.

Thanks to your ridiculous comment....you'll never get my support again....what-so-ever.

Get off the street corner, Tupac. If peoples careers are in jeopardy of being ended I don't care if he snitches or not.

Thats fine IF he ratt'd while still on said team. BUT if he waited til they nolonger wanted him and he was looking for a little payback then he's a doushe. Not saying thats what happened, not saying he did it.

Thats fine IF he ratt'd while still on said team. BUT if he waited til they nolonger wanted him and he was looking for a little payback then he's a doushe. Not saying thats what happened, not saying he did it.

Your profile says you're 42 years old. Really?

yep

Then can you explain why your posts reflect the ethics of a 12-year old thug wannabe? Are you putting everyone on or are you seriously at that level of maturity?

Then can you explain why your posts reflect the ethics of a 12-year old thug wannabe? Are you putting everyone on or are you seriously at that level of maturity?

tumblr_lh9bj8Zty71qavolh.jpg

2 people like this