Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Saints Fan Silliness

147 posts in this topic

I think the spellchecker on that page became afflicted with a terrible depression and killed itself.

1 person likes this

These Aints fans are crazy. I really feel they are going to do some stupid poo come game days at their stadium and when they go to other peoples stadiums. How can you fix stupid?

Alejandro messaged me today to tell me he has photos of me on the Saintsretard.com. I think its a photo of me and bigfoot in a 69 or something. Sadly he still wont tell why he didnt like the guy with the mullet. I fear I will never know the answer.

Man that guy is pissed and very hurt, PhillyB. I just have to congratulate you one more time.

i have never seen a troll get that butthurt before. he's not even just internet hurt, he's real-life butthurt. he is literally lying in bed awake at night stewing in anger and sweat and working over revenge scenarios in his mind :lol:

A part of me almost feels something that maybe a hint of pity for them. I mean they waited what 30 years for a trophy and now everytime the 09 Saints are mentioned, bountygate will either be mentioned as well or istantly come to mind but not spoken. It forever will be tarnished.

Nevermind. It's only fitting the Taints* lone trophy is tainted.

i have never seen a troll get that butthurt before. he's not even just internet hurt, he's real-life butthurt. he is literally lying in bed awake at night stewing in anger and sweat and working over revenge scenarios in his mind :lol:

Yeah, I figured you would come to the same conclusion that I did.

Im guessing he's sitting at his computer in his Underoos waving his fist in the air. I wonder if he wears a cape or like maybe . . I dunno. . a helmet.

Thanks for showing me that link. I have officially started my trolling. :D

There is so much win on that facebook page right now :lol:

This is way, WAY, WAY too easy.

My computer shows the picture I'm trying to put up as a funky color???

Anyway, best comment so far is "The Saints will never suck again"....riiiigghhttt

Life after Brees will be 4-12 for them.

A part of me almost feels something that maybe a hint of pity for them. I mean they waited what 30 years for a trophy and now everytime the 09 Saints are mentioned, bountygate will either be mentioned as well or istantly come to mind but not spoken. It forever will be tarnished.

Nevermind. It's only fitting the Taints* lone trophy is tainted.

WHAATT?? That's the beauty of the whole thing!

WHAATT?? That's the beauty of the whole thing!

You are right. The feeling didn't last long.

I got them so mad they started personal attacks, LOL. I guess they didnt appreciate me calling them out on becoming fans in 2009. Best part is, none of them denied it. They also had no clue they still had a 2013 1st rd pick.