Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:22 AM

Favorite post from that ESPN thread :lol:

TulsaSaint

Overall an utterly useless thing that made our fans look like a bunch of bloodthirsty homers who don't know anything about the real issues. I'm certain that's because ESPN chose to show interviews with the dumbest people

No, Im pretty sure saintsreport and the saints* in general do that job already.

#92 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

This from Paul Giavotella on the "Free Payton" Facebook page (kindly linked by PhillyB here)

Rules are Great, Laws too.. But when they are not applied to everyone who has broken them its called desrimantion... This, does not seem to be, IT IS! Football is or should I say an all out contact Sport, 11 on 11 for 3 hours or more with little time to rest.. Unlike, for example basketball, you get peniliazed for hitting/touching another persons body...You, can't do what has been done, Gordell its not fair and its not right.. What, kind of message are you sending to our children.. Your, actions are criminal and you should be held accoutable...BAMM!
Free, Sean Payton..NOW!!!

I ran this through Google Translate and it came back with this:

What the @$%&?

It's clear, from the last few, sentences that, this guy, doesn't know, how to use, commas.

For those who want to take a look at this train wreck, here is the link Philly gave:

http://www.facebook....08785792559169/

#93 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,140 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

a fanbase with any scruples would condemn payton instead of blindly allying themselves to whatever he does.

but then this is the same fanbase that organized this on april fool's day

edit: mr. scot advertised it for me already :lol:

#94 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,140 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:30 AM

seriously everybody go join the event and troll the wheels off of it. i'm making fun of all their wackjob pictures and posts and they are losing their mind.

"gordell" blew my mind too btw. that same guy kept saying gordell later in his comments so it's clear he actually thinks that's how you spell his name.

#95 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

seriously everybody go join the event and troll the wheels off of it. i'm making fun of all their wackjob pictures and posts and they are losing their mind.

"gordell" blew my mind too btw. that same guy kept saying gordell later in his comments so it's clear he actually thinks that's how you spell his name.

Yep :lol:

That graphic you posted in the other thread says it all. These guys really are delusional.

#96 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:36 AM

Alejandro messaged me today to tell me he has photos of me on the Saintsretard.com. I think its a photo of me and bigfoot in a 69 or something. Sadly he still wont tell why he didnt like the guy with the mullet. I fear I will never know the answer.

Man that guy is pissed and very hurt, PhillyB. I just have to congratulate you one more time.

#97 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

Wow. It gets better.

So a Saints fan was responding to a Panther fan making fun of Paul's "desrimantion" comment (clearly not realizing that he was quoting the guy above) and said this:

As you've shown in your spelling of DESCRIMINATION.

:lol:

Paul goes on to suggest that they should "albolish" Goodell's ruling. Wow :wacko:

#98 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,269 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:49 AM

I think the spellchecker on that page became afflicted with a terrible depression and killed itself.

#99 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

These Aints fans are crazy. I really feel they are going to do some stupid poo come game days at their stadium and when they go to other peoples stadiums. How can you fix stupid?

#100 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,140 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Alejandro messaged me today to tell me he has photos of me on the Saintsretard.com. I think its a photo of me and bigfoot in a 69 or something. Sadly he still wont tell why he didnt like the guy with the mullet. I fear I will never know the answer.

Man that guy is pissed and very hurt, PhillyB. I just have to congratulate you one more time.

i have never seen a troll get that butthurt before. he's not even just internet hurt, he's real-life butthurt. he is literally lying in bed awake at night stewing in anger and sweat and working over revenge scenarios in his mind :lol:

#101 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,829 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:42 AM

A part of me almost feels something that maybe a hint of pity for them. I mean they waited what 30 years for a trophy and now everytime the 09 Saints are mentioned, bountygate will either be mentioned as well or istantly come to mind but not spoken. It forever will be tarnished.

Nevermind. It's only fitting the Taints* lone trophy is tainted.

#102 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:48 AM

i have never seen a troll get that butthurt before. he's not even just internet hurt, he's real-life butthurt. he is literally lying in bed awake at night stewing in anger and sweat and working over revenge scenarios in his mind :lol:

Yeah, I figured you would come to the same conclusion that I did.

Im guessing he's sitting at his computer in his Underoos waving his fist in the air. I wonder if he wears a cape or like maybe . . I dunno. . a helmet.

#103 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:29 PM

Thanks for showing me that link. I have officially started my trolling. :D

#104 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:26 PM

There is so much win on that facebook page right now :lol:

#105 jamos14

jamos14

The Huddle Beast

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

This is way, WAY, WAY too easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.