Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schefty Tweets Tebow Gets To Pick Between Jags And Jets

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Ohh what in the motherfug is this poo?

Posted

Just send him to the Saints so he can fill in at QB and teach those sinners about Jesus

4 people like this

Posted

It would be interesting to see The Golden Calf of Bristol and Gabbert battle it out for the starting QB position. 2 classic tales of underachieving pretty boys

Posted

I would've thought Elway would've just done this to begin with. I mean, you're getting chicken scratch in return so what does it really matter? I freakin' hate The Golden Calf of Bristol and I'd like to see him be able to go where he wants after getting the shaft in Denver.

Posted

He'll obviously pick Jacksonville. No one wants to go to that cest pool known as NYC.

Posted

lol yay NFL drama. Is this stuff staged?

Posted

He'll obviously pick Jacksonville. No one wants to go to that cest pool known as NYC.

He already picked NYJ.

Posted

Either one i'll bet he wins over the locker room as opposed to Blaine or Sanchez.

Posted

9:53 pm from sports center

For the second time Wednesday, Denver has agreed to trade The Golden Calf of Bristol and a 2012 seventh-round draft pick to the New York Jets for a fourth- and sixth-round pick in April's draft.

The deal was halted earlier due to language in The Golden Calf of Bristol's contract relating to prepaid bonuses and salary, but the Jets have agreed to pay half of the $5 million in compensation back to Denver to finish the trade, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Posted

Thank god he's a Jet.

He'll be starting by week 8, the fans will eat Sanchez alive.

Posted

I really have no idea why The Golden Calf of Bristol would want to go to NYJ over the chance to play where he'd be loved by the fans unconditionally and have a much easier path to the starting job in his hometown?

Then again, as I mentioned earlier... I think Ryan may have spoken with The Golden Calf of Bristol and I've got a feeling that he's let him know how much they would like him there. Ryan is a very loyal guy, obviously passionate, and he loves tough guys and winners. I'm guessing that gave NY the edge.