It's Obama's fault.

#33 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,930 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:26 PM

:) Sorry for trolling, it's a boring Thursday.

But like I implied in my stupid roundabout way, there is criminal action involved here. Even if the NFL handled things from their end, there is still legit conspiracy to assault and injure people, which goes beyond NFL rules and is a serious crime. It makes sense that the government would need to investigate that. There are also tax issues with the payments made that need to be looked into, as well.

#34 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,263 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

But like I implied in my stupid roundabout way, there is criminal action involved here. Even if the NFL handled things from their end, there is still legit conspiracy to assault and injure people, which goes beyond NFL rules and is a serious crime. It makes sense that the government would need to investigate that. There are also tax issues with the payments made that need to be looked into, as well.

If the FBI wants to take a look, go for it.

This guy is just getting in there for political aspects of it.

#35 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:10 PM

Delete pollitical posts, please.

#36 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,251 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

LOL at rodeo playing the roll of me.

And damned if everybody didn't fall for it.

I need to get back over to the Tinderbox and sling some Obama mud, it's been awhile.

#37 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,173 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

It's a shame the senate doesn't have anything better to do...

#38 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:51 PM

Another reason why Frank Garcia and other former panthers need to shut the fug up about any potential bounties in the past!

#39 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,840 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

Standing ovation for Rodeo's trolling. Holy cow that was good.

#40 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

LOL at rodeo playing the roll of me.

And damned if everybody didn't fall for it.

I need to get back over to the Tinderbox and sling some Obama mud, it's been awhile.

yeah it was funny, on those that fell for it...kind of surprised at some of the ones that did.

#41 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

I love when Congress does sports hearing because they are so damn stupid about it. Straight brain damage stupid, and it kind of just confirms for me that they must be this dumb about everything and that the country is held together by magic elves.

Anybody remember the steroids hearings where the Senator asked if Ralphy Palmerry had used them before he got his 300th hit? Or my beloved Rep. Virginia Foxx asking what Clemens' workout was because he looked amazing. It's life changing stuff.

#42 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,891 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

:ph34r: i will say this is the only smiley I like out of the new palate.....the old ones were better. Otherwise the new huddle is very nice.

#43 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:59 PM

This is would not seem to be a legislative issue...

#44 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,560 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

:ph34r: i will say this is the only smiley I like out of the new palate.....the old ones were better. Otherwise the new huddle is very nice.

Posted Image

#45 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,059 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

Exactly! I commented to a Fowler early blog about the possible penalties that these bounty actions are felonies, very serious crimes. Conspiracy to inflict bodily injury to influence the outcome of a game. I predicted that Congress would get involved. And I'll bet that the FBI is doing its own investigation. It very well could come to jail time for those participating too. Then will come the civil lawsuits. poo. if this had ended my career early, I'd be talking to my lawyer now. Not to even bring up the gambling connections that I'm sure they will find.

I'm pissed as hell at Williams & Payton & all. Football doesn't need this kind of poo. Goodell needed to be severe to get the NFL out of the middle of all the crap that's going to be thrown around and I don't think he was severe enough. Their Super Bowl win should be gone. Limited draft picks for the next 3 years. Williams banned permanently.

If the Mafia couldn't get away with doing the same thing, why should the Saints? If any Saints fan thinks this is the worst that's going to happen, they're in for a rude surprise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com