Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

The New Official Hip-Hop Thread

207 posts in this topic

nevermind, I get it now..

Action bronson is just fun rap. people take poo too serious sometimes. Bronson is a cool, funny guy

Good lord. I lasted 15 seconds.

SMH at humanity.

why do u come into a hip hop thread when u dont like hip hop?

Action bronson is just fun rap. people take poo too serious sometimes. Bronson is a cool, funny guy

I assumed you were joking on the genre..  dude on the left looks like a joke so I guess he has that going for him.  ;)

Riff raff is hilarious

worst album ever...  can't believe you made it all the way through..  yeezus needs to quit smoking crack.

i dunno a lot of the stuff he does is kind of cool. how he relates "blood on the leaves"  lynching of the past to the present "blood on the leaves" blood money (soul selling). new slaves, hold my liquor, black skinheads, i am a god. And why he named his album yeezus. there is a lot of cool stuff on the album. i liked mbdtf a lot more though.

i dunno a lot of the stuff he does is kind of cool. how he relates "blood on the leaves"  lynching of the past to the present "blood on the leaves" blood money (soul selling). new slaves, hold my liquor, black skinheads, i am a god. And why he named his album yeezus. there is a lot of cool stuff on the album. i liked mbdtf a lot more though.

and yet he's one of the main ones raping the genre just for "blood money"...

and yet he's one of the main ones raping the genre just for "blood money"...

he is aware of the blood money and his part in it

i don't think he is raping the genre though, he has really spun it to his own. he's not just hip-hop or rap he's a bunch of different things.

he is aware of the blood money and his part in it

i don't think he is raping the genre though, he has really spun it to his own. he's not just hip-hop or rap he's a bunch of different things.

he has been throwing together irrelevant lyrics since Wayne made it popular.  Which is still baffling.  He's making music just to sell albums, and to me that's not the movement hip-hop is known for.  That has nothing to do with "spun it to his own".  He is a rapper, he's only contributing to the prostitution of selling music for dollars.  Nothing more. 

You can have your opinion on the subject like most everyone else will, and they'll probly agree with you.  But to me it's just BS on the surface in a failed attempt to rationalize how shitty music has become. 

When I can't decipher what you're really trying to say without ambiguous puns just to try to sound clever, I'm tuning out..  I don't really see how that's debatable..  And making certain references that barely cut skin deep in lyrics isn't necessarily raising awareness either.

Not really calling you out, it's more of a resentment towards the genre as a whole. 

he has been throwing together irrelevant lyrics since Wayne made it popular.  Which is still baffling.  He's making music just to sell albums, and to me that's not the movement hip-hop is known for.  That has nothing to do with "spun it to his own".  He is a rapper, he's only contributing to the prostitution of selling music for dollars.  Nothing more. 

You can have your opinion on the subject like most everyone else will, and they'll probly agree with you.  But to me it's just BS on the surface in a failed attempt to rationalize how shitty music has become. 

When I can't decipher what you're really trying to say without ambiguous puns just to try to sound clever, I'm tuning out..  I don't really see how that's debatable..  And making certain references that barely cut skin deep in lyrics isn't necessarily raising awareness either.

Not really calling you out, it's more of a resentment towards the genre as a whole. 

those aren't facts just opinions. but to each his own.

i hate to be this guy but sorry if you don't "get it." his commentary on materialism, consumerism, racism, new racism, his ego (yeezus), ect.  I can't stand the dude as a person but he is very creative. 

comparing him to somebody like lil wayne is ridiculous. a lot of words can get taking out of context when he is talking about "1,000 bitches want me."

those aren't facts just opinions. but to each his own.

i hate to be this guy but sorry if you don't "get it." his commentary on materialism, consumerism, racism, new racism, his ego (yeezus), ect.  I can't stand the dude as a person but he is very creative. 

comparing him to somebody like lil wayne is ridiculous.

I was just about to be that guy so it's all good.  I get it more than anyone.

I was just about to be that guy so it's all good.  I get it more than anyone.

i don't know how to respond to that.