Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Fan

Unc Vs Ohio

119 posts in this topic

How is Barnes a top 5 pick??? He can't dribble, he can't drive and finish, slow 1st step, and streaky shooter? I think he has regressed from last year.

been saying this for a while.. dude is trying to develop his off the dribble game and seems to put on the blinders when he should take a step back and shoot..

agreed, Barnes is so not clutch.

When he tries to create his own shot it is almost always fail.

He turns the ball over WAY too often, and misses the big shots consistantly.

He may be built like a great pro, but something is not clicking for him mentally.

scoring off the dribble and being clutch at the end of games is not the same thing.

its a good day to be white and under six feet tall

I think Barnes is a volume shooter. He needs 20plus shots to get going. Once he's on, he is lethal but he's not getting enough this season. Roy has focused on the Z and Henson this season.

Henson's wrist is hurting. It's obvious.

Cooper can't do anything against White without pushing off with elbows...

Bullock grabbing his knee....great. I have a feeling that Heels will end up blowing this one. They just aren't playing good and some of that is Kendall being out but its more of the team taking stupid shots and the bigs playing small. Barnes and JMM are MIA and PJ well I don't know what he's doing.

but no [email protected]

smfh....no ones fault but the players. No reason they can't execute at this point.