118 replies to this topic

#91 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

One can only wonder what this team could be like if everybody was clicking on all cylinders. I guess thats something that will be probably never happen. Hopefully come Sunday Kendall is atleast at 50 or 60 percent because I don't think I can bear to watch another game like that.

#92 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,491 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

Any one else's heart still pounding?

#93 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:45 PM

yes

#94 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

if UK and KU lose and we get kendall back our chances look amazing

#95 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• HUDDLER
  • 8,753 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

Damn you Barnes, what is your deal? It is like he has mailed it in already, like his eye is on the NBA prize. At this rate he will suck as a pro, if he has heart it does not show. Damn shame with all that talent.

#96 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,142 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:25 PM

UNC: Regular season NCAA champions and an Elite 8 appearance.
Duke: ......
lmao

Hope State wins. Would be nice to play the Pack.

I'm sure you mean ACC Regular Season....

#97 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,092 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

One can only wonder what this team could be like if everybody was clicking on all cylinders. I guess thats something that will be probably never happen. Hopefully come Sunday Kendall is atleast at 50 or 60 percent because I don't think I can bear to watch another game like that.

One can only wonder what we would look like if we had McDonald, Strickland, Marshall, a 100% Henson, and Barnes playing the way he is supposed to play. That would be a scary team. I was looking forward to seeing that team this year. That team would win the national title easily IMO.

#98 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

Coming out of a timeout with 11:56 remaining and Ohio having scratched their way back within 39-38 in Friday night's regional semifinal, Reggie Bullock happened to take a look down at the Bobcats bench. What he saw surprised him.
"I saw one of their assistant coaches, and he told them, `They can't win this game without Kendall Marshall on the court,'" Bullock said.
http://www.tarheelbl.../032412aaa.html

#99 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

omg don't even let Barnes play overtime. Screw him. honest to God I wish he had gone to Duke.

**moron alert

#100 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:20 AM

Kansas by 10

#101 Montie_0123

Montie_0123

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

One can only wonder what we would look like if we had McDonald, Strickland, Marshall, a 100% Henson, and Barnes playing the way he is supposed to play. That would be a scary team. I was looking forward to seeing that team this year. That team would win the national title easily IMO.

Yea if all of them would have been healthy that would have been a scary team to watch this year!

#102 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

even w/o them, when the team was fired up after the Henson technical vs Creighton, they looked unbelievable.

If Marshall doesn't get knocked out of the Tourney I think they might have won every remaining game by 10+

#103 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

regardless of how disorganized this team looks right now, barnes really has to step up and hit more than 1 jumper all game.

bullock has been coming on in the last few games in a major way....he is quickly becoming the defacto leader without marshall, while barnes is just....ehh... 'im really good, right guys?' ........something about that kid really rubs me the wrong way...so completely overrated.zeller and henson can only do so much....but if they never get the rock down low, they are just a waste of space on the court.

if we have a good gameplan we can hang with kansas but if we look like we did last night....oh boy, its gonna be 07 or whenever that disaster of a game was.... :(

#104 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,274 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:36 AM

Kansas by 10

actually stayate only lost by three at full strength. it probably feels like 10 in rawlee though

#105 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,495 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

It sucks that all those guys came back to win a championship and are going to fall short.

I'll take overachivers over underachievers anyday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.