#16 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,723 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

In fact with FSU should be competitive next year too, who knows UNC and Duke could drop to 3 and 4

Yeah that wont happen. You want to compete with Duke and UNC you have to have superstars. Until State and FSU get them they will never be able to compete on a season by season level.

#17 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Rivers was kind of a disappointment for me. He had terrible court vision and could only drive from the right which resulted in a lot of charges and out of control shots because didn't have the vision to locate the pass after he started the drive. At first I thought it was because he was just over confident in his abilities, but I really think that it is just because of low in game BB IQ, which is odd considering his background.

#18 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,897 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

Yeah that wont happen. You want to compete with Duke and UNC you have to have superstars. Until State and FSU get them they will never be able to compete on a season by season level.

State has one of the best recruiting classes in the nation next year headlined by TJ Warren and Rodney Purvis. Both guys have "superstar" potential

I'm just saying, State did very well this year after playing horrible last year with pretty much the exact same team. Honestly, it's good for the ACC.

BTW I'm a tarheel fan

#19 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,998 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

State will very likely have the #1 draft class if amile jefferson commits to them, not a bad start imo.

#20 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,723 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

We'll see how they turn out. I'd love to have a 4 headed ACC attack again like their once was. Made for some amazing basketball. Just the drop off from Duke/UNC to the #3 school has grown more and more. Obviously getting Syracuse will help until the other schools get it rolling.

#21 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,596 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

Not really a big fan so it doesn't bother me. The drive and kick suits duke better. Not the drive and miss a shot. Tried to get on bored after the shot, but im not crushed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com