Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol Pat Robertson Speaks On Tebow Trade....:o

34 posts in this topic

Posted

i like The Golden Calf of Bristol.

i dont the way he do his business on the field with his religion.

and i dont care about anyone who isnt a panther

1 person likes this

Posted

I think it's admirable how he is simply leading by example in this whole thing. Hardly a comment at all. Take all the hype, attention, and criticism away and he's basically done everything that's been asked of him. Everything else has been created around him. Not saying he's a starting QB, but he's proven to be at least serviceable and definitely a weapon.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's fools like Pat Robertson that give Christians a bad name.

Plus it irritates the hell out of me when people that clearly don't know poo about football come out of the woodwork to praise The Golden Calf of Bristol all because he is a Christian. He's not the first Christian to play in the NFL and he certainly won't be the last.

1 person likes this

Posted

someone remove this. I dont want to come here and read this crap.

If only you had the free will to not read a certain thread…oh wait! lol

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't even mind The Golden Calf of Bristol.

What infuriates me is the legions of The Golden Calf of Bristol fans who know absolutely nothing about football and then jump into football arguments with emotional tripe and baseless drivel. If I see one more post on Facebook or NFL.com comment sections with 45-year-old moms complaining about Denver's treason and how The Golden Calf of Bristol will turn around any team he goes to I am going to go into rage mode.

Rage Quit?

Posted

Just as if the Panthers dump a great player and have the other great player out with an injury. It would a type of carma or poetic justice,

Posted

i like The Golden Calf of Bristol.

i dont the way he do his business on the field with his religion.

and i dont care about anyone who isnt a panther

Have you ever been to a Panther game and not left early? You probably wondered what all those player from both teams were doing grouped up and on their knees out on the field. Out there doing thay bidness!

Posted

Two peas in a fuging pod.

Posted

Two peas in a fuging pod.

I am inlightened.

Posted

Have you ever been to a Panther game and not left early? You probably wondered what all those player from both teams were doing grouped up and on their knees out on the field. Out there doing thay bidness!

I don't need to go to a game to see it. I can see it clearly on tv. They do their 'bidness' praying for players and teammates' safety. for not being injure before, during, or after a game. And exactly, they pray after a game, not during the game.

The Golden Calf of Bristol pray for every down. Pray to win. Pray to make plays, etc. are you kidding me?

And I love The Golden Calf of Bristol. I just think he need to quit it.

Give me a better argument next time.

Dumb excuse

Posted

IMO. Pat Robertson is an @** Clown!

What about all the other players that the Broncos signing of Peyton Manning has affected. Somehow I don't think RGIII is wishing Peyton any ill will. The teams he turned down may, but if you believe the media, Dolphins' fans seem to be more irritated with their GM and HC than Peyton Manning.

Posted

I don't need to go to a game to see it. I can see it clearly on tv. They do their 'bidness' praying for players and teammates' safety. for not being injure before, during, or after a game. And exactly, they pray after a game, not during the game.

The Golden Calf of Bristol pray for every down. Pray to win. Pray to make plays, etc. are you kidding me?

And I love The Golden Calf of Bristol. I just think he need to quit it.

Give me a better argument next time.

Dumb excuse

Atheist crusades are crusades of hate. I see players all the aknowleging their Gods for good plays during the game. Lose the hate and enjoy the games. Thank God we are still free to pray when we choose.