Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

Lol Pat Robertson Speaks On Tebow Trade....:o

34 posts in this topic

five star argument right here

LONGTRIAD says:

"Atheist crusades are crusades of hate."

..............so what were the Crusades?! ....love?

Or

Destroying native populations, sanctioned by organized religion if they do not convert...hmmm...

-when I whisper to Thor with my eyes closed I feel more gooder...

1 person likes this

Atheist crusades are crusades of hate. I see players all the aknowleging their Gods for good plays during the game. Lose the hate and enjoy the games. Thank God we are still free to pray when we choose.

I get what you're saying. An example is polamalu, but these other players does it differently. They don't go in the media and talk about it.

If you're saying all the right stuff, I'm guessing you always attend Sunday mornings church than tailgating your butt off at panthers' game right?

I guess you're the The Golden Calf of Bristol of the member in this forum.

I can't believe how silly this whole thread got about religion. Who cares if The Golden Calf of Bristol wants to pray all the time and thank God for everything. That is his right, and honestly, who cares if some of you are atheist, christian or whatever. I don't come onto the Huddle to hear somebody talk about the crusades regardless of their view on it. I come on here to read about football and shite.

I don't need to go to a game to see it. I can see it clearly on tv. They do their 'bidness' praying for players and teammates' safety. for not being injure before, during, or after a game. And exactly, they pray after a game, not during the game.

The Golden Calf of Bristol pray for every down. Pray to win. Pray to make plays, etc. are you kidding me?

And I love The Golden Calf of Bristol. I just think he need to quit it.

Give me a better argument next time.

Dumb excuse

From what I’ve seen The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn’t pray to win the game. As he puts it he prays for God to be glorified whether he wins or loses. The Golden Calf of Bristol may pray a lot but no one is forcing the cameras to pay him any attention. There could plenty of other NFL players praying just as much as he does on the sidelines. Its not really his fault the media has an obsession with him.

"I'm not advocating Manning gets a season ending injury. I'm just saying it would be a good thing if he did."

Praise Jesus?

Pat Robertson is a buffoon and it's a shame he is actually listened and followed.

1 person likes this

"I'm not advocating Manning gets a season ending injury. I'm just saying it would be a good thing if he did."

Praise Jesus?

It's kind of what that cat does. He has a whole wikipedia article just for his controversies. He's kind of like the OG Skip Bayless, except he doesn't look exactly like Skeletor which I guess is a plus.

Which circle of hell will Pat be assigned to?

Oops, Pat has spoken and so it shall be done.

See what happen when one religious zealot is used by the media for their personal entertainment.

They all come out of the woodworks.