• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

someone remove this. I dont want to come here and read this crap.

If only you had the free will to not read a certain thread…oh wait! lol

#17 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,765 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

I don't even mind The Golden Calf of Bristol.

What infuriates me is the legions of The Golden Calf of Bristol fans who know absolutely nothing about football and then jump into football arguments with emotional tripe and baseless drivel. If I see one more post on Facebook or NFL.com comment sections with 45-year-old moms complaining about Denver's treason and how The Golden Calf of Bristol will turn around any team he goes to I am going to go into rage mode.

Rage Quit?

#18 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Just as if the Panthers dump a great player and have the other great player out with an injury. It would a type of carma or poetic justice,

#19 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

i like The Golden Calf of Bristol.
i dont the way he do his business on the field with his religion.
and i dont care about anyone who isnt a panther

Have you ever been to a Panther game and not left early? You probably wondered what all those player from both teams were doing grouped up and on their knees out on the field. Out there doing thay bidness!

#20 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

Two peas in a fuging pod.

#21 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Two peas in a fuging pod.

I am inlightened.

#22 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:11 PM

Have you ever been to a Panther game and not left early? You probably wondered what all those player from both teams were doing grouped up and on their knees out on the field. Out there doing thay bidness!

I don't need to go to a game to see it. I can see it clearly on tv. They do their 'bidness' praying for players and teammates' safety. for not being injure before, during, or after a game. And exactly, they pray after a game, not during the game.

The Golden Calf of Bristol pray for every down. Pray to win. Pray to make plays, etc. are you kidding me?
And I love The Golden Calf of Bristol. I just think he need to quit it.

Give me a better argument next time.
Dumb excuse

#23 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:51 AM

IMO. Pat Robertson is an @** Clown!

What about all the other players that the Broncos signing of Peyton Manning has affected. Somehow I don't think RGIII is wishing Peyton any ill will. The teams he turned down may, but if you believe the media, Dolphins' fans seem to be more irritated with their GM and HC than Peyton Manning.

#24 Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

Disinfranchised

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

I don't need to go to a game to see it. I can see it clearly on tv. They do their 'bidness' praying for players and teammates' safety. for not being injure before, during, or after a game. And exactly, they pray after a game, not during the game.

The Golden Calf of Bristol pray for every down. Pray to win. Pray to make plays, etc. are you kidding me?

Dumb excuse

Atheist crusades are crusades of hate. I see players all the aknowleging their Gods for good plays during the game. Lose the hate and enjoy the games. Thank God we are still free to pray when we choose.

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,785 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:59 AM

five star argument right here

#26 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,396 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:03 AM

LONGTRIAD says:
"Atheist crusades are crusades of hate."

..............so what were the Crusades?! ....love?

Or

Destroying native populations, sanctioned by organized religion if they do not convert...hmmm...

-when I whisper to Thor with my eyes closed I feel more gooder...

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

Atheist crusades are crusades of hate. I see players all the aknowleging their Gods for good plays during the game. Lose the hate and enjoy the games. Thank God we are still free to pray when we choose.

I get what you're saying. An example is polamalu, but these other players does it differently. They don't go in the media and talk about it.
If you're saying all the right stuff, I'm guessing you always attend Sunday mornings church than tailgating your butt off at panthers' game right?
I guess you're the The Golden Calf of Bristol of the member in this forum.

#28 jabberwockie

jabberwockie

Huddle Movie Buff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

I can't believe how silly this whole thread got about religion. Who cares if The Golden Calf of Bristol wants to pray all the time and thank God for everything. That is his right, and honestly, who cares if some of you are atheist, christian or whatever. I don't come onto the Huddle to hear somebody talk about the crusades regardless of their view on it. I come on here to read about football and shite.

#29 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:02 PM

Dumb excuse

From what I’ve seen The Golden Calf of Bristol doesn’t pray to win the game. As he puts it he prays for God to be glorified whether he wins or loses. The Golden Calf of Bristol may pray a lot but no one is forcing the cameras to pay him any attention. There could plenty of other NFL players praying just as much as he does on the sidelines. Its not really his fault the media has an obsession with him.

#30 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

"I'm not advocating Manning gets a season ending injury. I'm just saying it would be a good thing if he did."

Praise Jesus?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com