Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Sign Wr Chris Manno

119 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm hoping he makes it just so I have a full season of MST jokes to look forward to.

Posted

This is clearly a Wes Welker type.

Posted

I don't see him making it through the cuts. Let's be real you've got Gettis, Smith, and LaFell as locks if healthy. They probably give Armanti one more year because it's only his second season in Hurney's eyes. That leaves Pilares, the scrubs, and maybe a draft pick fighting for a spot. We really don't go 5 wide with recievers, we just keep the TEs out there.

Posted

I don't see him making it through the cuts. Let's be real you've got Gettis, Smith, and LaFell as locks if healthy. They probably give Armanti one more year because it's only his second season in Hurney's eyes. That leaves Pilares, the scrubs, and maybe a draft pick fighting for a spot. We really don't go 5 wide with recievers, we just keep the TEs out there.

I would agree with you, IF he was signed as only a WR. More than anything he was signed as a ST ace/gunner.

Posted

Marty Hurney said WR Chris Manno (@Mann_O_Steel17) signing came off recommendation from QB Cam Newton after seeing workouts.

Posted

Darvin Adams is still on the roster.

Posted

So after one year in the league, Hurney is already taking advice from Cam on what WR to sign?

Posted

So after one year in the league, Hurney is already taking advice from Cam on what WR to sign?

Wouldnt you?

Posted

Or listening to his opinion on hard working players who he thinks will do whatever it takes to help the team, including hustle on special teams.

1 person likes this

Posted

i like the fact that he took the time to put together a well made workout tape

Posted

It appears Hurney"s goal this offseason is to churn up the bottom of our roster. We probably have not added a single starter yet.

Bet ya Nakamura starts...

Posted

Let's be real, Smith and LaFell are the only two we can put much stock in right now. Rest is wide open