Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tarheel31

Tarheel - Jayhawk Predictions

25 posts in this topic

Survival mode to the extreme. Harrison HAS to step up in this game if we're going to win. I think he does, so Heels by 5

I think the Heels lose by 15 or more.

This game will hinge on Barnes. The amount of talent the Heels have is enough to win the game without Marshall, as long as the big 3 produce.

Well, Marshall is unofficially out tonight. Without him I really don't think the Heels have a chance. White can't run a transition offense and the stagnate in the half court (see Friday night).

InsideCarolina @InsideCarolina

UNC PG Kendall Marshall will NOT play vs. Kansas on Sunday, according to team sources.

Well, Marshall is unofficially out tonight. Without him I really don't think the Heels have a chance. White can't run a transition offense and the stagnate in the half court (see Friday night).

Wouldn't expect him to miss, he fully practiced this morning with the team. Full contact drills and looked good.

Doesn't look good for the Heels with Marshall out again. Watching the UK/Baylor game...don't think anyone is beating UK this year....which sucks, but that's a killer team.

Anthony Davis had his left knee buckle and he's in serious pain.... ouch for Kentucky.

Anthony Davis had his left knee buckle and he's in serious pain.... ouch for Kentucky.

Thankfully he came back in so he's okay. Both him and perry jones are back on the floor.

EDIT: soon as i type that davis is on the bench in pain.

This game will hinge on Barnes. The amount of talent the Heels have is enough to win the game without Marshall, as long as the big 3 produce.

I disagree. They are a race car without an engine, a kinetically unfavorable reaction without a catalyst. I would be shocked if they keep it in single digits, it's a "big 2" without KM. Player for player they have talent, but people seem to not realize just how essential KM is for that team.

Marshall not dressing for the game today. Hopefully they will look better than they did against Ohio.