Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, Our Reps Are Looking At Coples Says Sorensen

60 posts in this topic

Posted

No one wants Q like no one wanted Cam.

Let's draft Q.

1 person likes this

Posted

If we can get him at 100% at 100% of plays then definitely. He can go in inside on 3rd downs with Greg Hardy at DE where he's at the best down to do damage.

Posted

I wouldnt hate that pick... but I guess they could do worse though. He is the best DE this year,

I just dont like him, and I really cant even explain why. Maybe it is those nasty growths on his arm.

Posted

I dont trust anyone that is covering the Panthers at the moment for correct or good info.

Posted

Thats the guy that has worms all over his arms right?

Posted

I would be ecstatic with Coples if he makes it to the 9 spot. Motivational problems won't be there under RR's watch. He's not going to let a top pick underachieve like our last coach let our last star DE underachieve. Pass rush is the key to having an impact on defense. With Edwards coming back at DT, we should be slightly above average there. McClain/Fua have to get better (unless they are the :jc: of DTs...). Shirley, Neblett, Kearse. None are superstars, but we can get by with a steady DT rotation so long as Sweet Ron is healthy. Across from CJ at end, we have nothing. Hardy homers might hate me, but he's nothing special. Average against the pass, horrid against the run. Insert Coples and we have a DE tandem that can send Matt Ryan back to the test tube that he was conceived in. Hardy can help on passing downs. With a trio of CJ, Hardy and Coples, our pass rush would be damn scary. Add McClain developing as an interior rusher like he was drafted for and watch out. 2nd round pick can go to CB or FS.

Then we can all crack open the Strawberry Andre when Cam hoists that SB trophy above his head.

1 person likes this

Posted

rather have Poe

Sure and we can grab Burfict while we are at it. :rolleyes:

Posted

rather have Poe

472.gif

Posted

NGxQ7.gif
2 people like this

Posted

What a relief. Now that we know exactly who we're picking in the first we can start discussing more important topics like our all black uni's.