Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, Our Reps Are Looking At Coples Says Sorensen

60 posts in this topic

Posted

hardcore frats do it

Posted

Arm brands.....so motivational issues and smart... All In!

Posted

It's an arm brand tattoo. He has them on both arms.

20120227_jel_ss1_143_extra_large.jpg

http://en.wikipedia..../Human_branding

Its so gross that I hope we don't draft him.

Posted

Its so gross that I hope we don't draft him.

Byron Bell has one.

Posted

Year after year there are UNC lineman at the top of the draft. How is it that UNC never has a good defense?

Posted

Year after year there are UNC lineman at the top of the draft. How is it that UNC never has a good defense?

Butch Davis was great at recruiting, poo at coaching. Look how much NFL talent UNC has put out over the last 5 years or so, kind of remarkable, unfortunately they just can't put it to use when they're still in school.

Posted

He was learning a new position at UNC--new technique and a new coach--that is your motor concern. He dominated at the isenior bowl.

Our Pass rush is a problem because we do not get push from the DTs. Hardy and Keiser would be great pass rushers with inside pressure. Imagine a third and long with Johnson and Coples at DT? 4 pass rushers coming at you.

ff

Since i expect the addition of Edwards to improve our run defense, along with better run stopping and pass rushing from McClain and Shirley, I see Coples being the only DL we add. I see us taking a CB or LB in the second round

Posted

About his arms (brands). Guys, nobody is as asking you to date him. Funny how arm brands are an issue for some but marijauna busts and multuple illegitimate children are OK. Only a man could have willingly done that--no pus. Not what I would d o, but I am not as concerned about physical appearances as some are.

Posted

those omega horseshoe things on his arms look disgusting like a dog took a poo on his shoulder. God they're so gross.

Posted

he would be a fine pick though. I think we need DEs more than DTs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Worst ring worm I have ever seen.

Posted

I think picking Coples would be a mistake. That said, RR/Hurney/et. al. have way more info than I do so I generally trust them to pick the right guy.