wait what

#62 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

We got banned. No more posting allowed. I did have fun though.

That sucks, he had said he wasn't going to ban anyone, oh well.

BTW, the whole point of rally is not to deny Payton did anything wrong, because he did, it was a fact that with previous history of punishments, an entire year seems excessive. Whether the rally changes anything is irrelevant, we just want to show support for Payton.
Most here would do the same for Cam, especially since he was also caught breaking NCAA rules, taking money, stealing laptops, and yet came out completely clean. If he was disciplined like he was supposed to, he wouldn't have even ended up your QB because he would have played that last year, so lucky they were lenient on him.

#63 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,730 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

april fools day

lol

#64 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,436 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

That sucks, he had said he wasn't going to ban anyone, oh well.

BTW, the whole point of rally is not to deny Payton did anything wrong, because he did, it was a fact that with previous history of punishments, an entire year seems excessive. Whether the rally changes anything is irrelevant, we just want to show support for Payton.
Most here would do the same for Cam, especially since he was also caught breaking NCAA rules, taking money, stealing laptops, and yet came out completely clean. If he was disciplined like he was supposed to, he wouldn't have even ended up your QB because he would have played that last year, so lucky they were lenient on him.

First off Pillsbury Doughboy, I wasn't going to get involved here but now you are just talking out of your plump fat ass. Stealing laptops? There is a difference between that and buying a stolen laptop off another student. Furthermore, show me some proof that he was "taking money." Do you really think that the NCAA would have just excused his actions if they could, in fact with evidence, prove that he actually did anything that warranted discipline? They were not lenient, they just didn't find anything to warrant punishing Cam! He came out clean because he was, and made a mistake as a teenager, I guess you never did...aside from letting your physique go down the shitter while still failing to get laid. You really are as dumb as you look.

Side note, I really hope you are as successful as you claim, cause with those genes you're going to taking down Rosie O'Donnell's for $100 bills in a gay bar for the remainder of your pathetic life.

#65 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

I troll the FB page now lulz

#66 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,168 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

I think they are starting to become friends. :)

#67 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

Posted Image

#68 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:51 PM

First off Pillsbury Doughboy, I wasn't going to get involved here but now you are just talking out of your plump fat ass. Stealing laptops? There is a difference between that and buying a stolen laptop off another student. Furthermore, show me some proof that he was "taking money." Do you really think that the NCAA would have just excused his actions if they could, in fact with evidence, prove that he actually did anything that warranted discipline? They were not lenient, they just didn't find anything to warrant punishing Cam! He came out clean because he was, and made a mistake as a teenager, I guess you never did...aside from letting your physique go down the shitter while still failing to get laid. You really are as dumb as you look.

Side note, I really hope you are as successful as you claim, cause with those genes you're going to taking down Rosie O'Donnell's for $100 bills in a gay bar for the remainder of your pathetic life.

It's funny how nobody here can even contemplate Brees not knowing about bounty program even though not a shred of proof exists that he knew anything, yet on the other hand, you want me to believe multiple people that claimed they were paying bonus to Cam are all lying and his dad just happened to make all these payments arrangements begins his back without him knowing anything about it. Yeah right and then you must also believe OJ Simpson was innocent.

#69 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,436 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Okay, so now you can admit that your previous statement was unfounded and just plain delusional.

#70 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

Unfounded? On two separate occasions, reps for Cam Newton came seeking $180k to $200k in exchange for his services. At the end of the day , they didn't have "sufficient evidence to prove Cam knew". At the same time, Cam is exchanging over 250 texts with the former player and family members while they where acting as his reps. Obviously Cam was involved, otherwise the only other explanation is that a very close friend of his AND his family including parents where both trying to defraud Cam by trying to get money without him knowing. The funniest part, if you believe Cam didn't know, he sure had no problem forgiving his dad for trying to defraud him of hundreds of thousands of dollars and risking hos college career. Of course, it not like Cam has these high morales. He got caught cheating 3 times in Florida and tried to hide his stolen property from police, and that's just what he got caught doing.

The NCAA agreed with Auburn's self-report from Nov. 30, 2010, that Cecil Newton and the owner of a scouting service, Kenny Rogers, shopped Cam Newton's services to Mississippi State out of junior college, but that there was no evidence the player or Auburn knew about it.

#71 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,436 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

The second half of his 2010 season at Auburn was plagued by controversy. At this time several Mississippi State University athletic boosters came forward claiming that Cam’s father, Cecil, solicited their university and claimed that it would take $120,000-$180,000 to secure his son’s athletic services to have Cameron commit to play football for Mississippi State. Auburn maintained throughout the investigation and stated that their university was not involved in any sort of pay-for-play scheme. On the 30th of November 2010, Auburn declared Cam Newton ineligible after the NCAA had found evidence that Cecil Newton bribed Mississippi State and had violated rules of amateurism. Auburn immediately filed for reinstatement and less than a day later the NCAA sided with Auburn and Cam Newton on the grounds that no one at Auburn or Cam himself had any knowledge of his father’s actions. Three days later, Cam Newton would go on to win the SEC Championship Game en route to a BCS National Championship. Just over one year later and months into his professional career, the NCAA officially closed its investigation because of insubstantial evidence Auburn and Cam himself. The closing of the case silenced critics and doubters across the country....aside from Saint* fans of course.

#72 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,670 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Why does this matter at all, you spanish gummy bear looking motherfuger?

#73 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

I admitted in my post that it said there was insufficient evidence of Cams knowledge, yet the point is that he obviously knew. It doesn't pass the smell test to say he didn't know.

Do you actually believe he didn't know anything and that his dad was acting without Cams knowledge which meant he was trying to defraud his son of hundreds of thousands of dollars and also willing to risk his sons career if caught? So which is it, Cam knew as common sense would tell you OR Cam knew nothing which means his dad was trying to defraud him as well as a former teammate on a different occasions and that both his family and ex teammate approached the same school, looking for same amount of money, at different times, with same made up story of being Cams rep.? Pretty amazing a family member would come up with same exact scam and run it under exact same pretenses as one of hos closest friend teamates!

#74 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,629 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

this is sooooooooooooooooo original.

#75 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

I know Jangler what the hell is a spanish gummy bear anyway? Lol, that floppin guy is so ultra creepy. I keep getting a feeling he is going to show up at my door wearing a thong and covered in chocolate asking for sexual favors! Yikes, let me check my front cameras really quick, BRB.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com