Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Fugg The Saints*

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
101 replies to this topic

#91 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

why are you posting your advanced user statistics repeatedly and fruitlessly trying to convince us how cool you are if you really are that cool

Are these those fluid win/lose rules changing again? So when the guy pointed out I was a "saddest human being" for the little time I spent on rival page and pointed out you are doing the same but to a complete other level and 40 times more time, the best you could come up with is attacking the fact I pointed out my time was verifiable?

So in math terms

I'm saddest human for doing A for time X
Phil is doing A+B+C for time 40X

Solution
Phil = 40 (saddest human being) + B + C

Phil's response = I am only trying to be cool by pointing out X
Alejandro's response = see solution to above equation + LMFAO

#92 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:04 PM

"my match.com dating profile and all the rest of my embarrassing information got revealed in prolific fashion on the huddle, so i will overcompensate by creating actual mathematical equations that demonstrate that i am, in fact, cool. who dat."

#93 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

If I had a Maserati, I wouldn't spend countless hours on the internet trying to convince people I had a Maserati.

#94 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

"my match.com dating profile and all the rest of my embarrassing information got revealed in prolific fashion on the huddle, so i will overcompensate by creating actual mathematical equations that demonstrate that i am, in fact, cool. who dat."

You should be a politician. I busted you with an ironclad argument, and in response you change the subject to something completely different. Regardless, nobody bought into your fake match.com profile, you didn't even get the age right which since you did a backround check on me, you should realize that. If you wanted to make the profile believable, you shouldn't have spent half of it talking about football and Saints, unless you don't have any game yourself and think that is going to go over well with the average woman?

Just curious, have you checked it to see if I got any responses? I'm happy with my fiancé, just curious if someone would answer that silliness you wrote. Let me know!

#95 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

If I had a Maserati, I wouldn't spend countless hours on the internet trying to convince people I had a Maserati.

Well he did get slammed with one of the most vicious internet beatdowns I've seen in a while. I mean if he's as clever & successful as he claims he is in real life then the whole phillyb exposure thread had to sting...

(Seriously though, you're right. A friend of my wife's married into the Johnson family, as in owner of the Jets Woody Johnson, & I've never seen him try to convince people of that fact.)

#96 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:15 PM

I only mentioned my car once AFTER someone took the picture of it and my Ferrari from my Facebook and posted them here and asked how I could afford them. I answered them once and have never mentioned them since. It really makes no difference to me what you believe, I'm not defined by what I own or what I make.
Further, if you go look back at posts, I only mentioned personal things when brought up by other people. Phill and Floppin actually went so far as to do backround checks on me so ask them if to want some verification on something and you will notice I have not hidden anything and am an open book for the asking.

#97 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

Well he did get slammed with one of the most vicious internet beatdowns I've seen in a while. I mean if he's as clever & successful as he claims he is in real life then the whole phillyb exposure thread had to sting.

Beatdown? Posting pictures from my Facebook page that was public for everyone to see? Really? Oh wait, they did take my avatar pic and used Paint to put sunglasses and lipstick on me! Boo hoo.

Lol

#98 PhillyB

PhillyB

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

A = my hammies and B = my jammies therefore A+B divided by the square root of all my back hair = I am irrefutably awesome and all u panties fans suck blah blah blah fart

give it a rest troll. you only still exist on this site because your sheer stupidity is fairly entertaining. an effective troll gets banned; you are kept around as an amusement.

#99 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

Saints fan friend of mine posted this

Posted Image

and said "he could do all those things and still be good in my book"

smdh.

#100 PhillyB

PhillyB

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

weak

#101 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

SUPPORTER

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

#102 RogerGoodell

RogerGoodell

NEWB

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

Not sure why you are bringing your mom into this A B conversation, but hurry up and turn her off already before she completely floods the place.

Noooo!! Not the A and B conversation?? Concluded with the momma joke?? Just retire already you old lady....