Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Rep Has Been Reset

98 posts in this topic

sweet. can we get bars under the avatars as indicators?

also can i get a big red angled banner that says badass?

I'm eager to see what benefits come with "rep"... do I need to provide my own condoms or are we rawdoggin' it?

Monsta, I couldn't add pie or rep from the mobile site. Had to click "full version" to make it work. Kind of a bummer, but I love me some pie.

if we can't see who repped or pied us how the fug are we supposed to know who are true 'friends' are

you can see both, what the fug are you talking about?

i miss rep comments. "hahahahahaha dumbass" was my personal default when neg-repping taints trolls

1 person likes this

Is there a way in the user control panel to view a list of your repped or pied posts? There was in the previous forum, can't find it here. My pie went up 5 overnight and I want to know what I said that was so incredible.

You can't search for pie unfortunately but there is a "reputation" tab under your profile that allows you see both posts that you have rep'd and posts of your's that have been rep'd

on that note, there is literally nothing better than logging on and realizing your pie count has jumped by double digits. man im a wh*re for those moments.

edit: w-h-o-r-e is a banned word? really?

So what's the point of using the mobile version if we can't see rep or pie?

1 person likes this

What are the rep achievement rewards? Sitting atop the mountain teaching the ways of the crouching tiger monkey poster?

1 person likes this