Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

You Can Now Link Your Facebook Account...

36 posts in this topic

Snarky responses.... What a shock

I think it's a good move! Social media is a valuable tool. It's nothing revolutionary but it is a valuable tool that should expedite communication as a whole. Maybe it will reduce trolling.

Not really "snarky", Zod. Not at all. Just exemplary of the fact that many of us see the Huddle as a kind of retreat---an experience that shall not be "bastardized" by Facebook (or the other way around). Sometimes two compounds are not meant to be mixed, lest you have a potential for less than productive interaction---if not an explosion.

If there's one thing Facebook needs it is not more integration with TrueCatzFan.

1 person likes this

F**k Facebook

Now that's a "snarky" response :D (One I have a tendency to agree with BTW, but that's another story).

The last thing we need is "big brother watching" (and father and mother, and sister, and cousin, etc.).

Not really "snarky", Zod. Not at all. Just exemplary of the fact that many of us see the Huddle as a kind of retreat---an experience that shall not be "bastardized" by Facebook (or the other way around). Sometimes two compounds are not meant to be mixed, lest you have a potential for less than productive interaction---if not an explosion.

Bullshit

I mean if you want to remain anonymous, just don't use it. Its not that fuging deep, its still a message board.

1 person likes this

Not like anyone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to link with facebook.

2 people like this

Mommy says I can get a Facebook when I turn 12. Four more years doh....

Not like anyone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to link with facebook.

I agree wholeheartedly, that's why I don't really care one way or another. Just having a discussion about the efficacy of linking the two.

Mommy says I can get a Facebook when I turn 12. Four more years doh....

Don't confuse yourself with Jacob3-89 or whatever he calls himself now.