Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

You Can Now Link Your Facebook Account...

all the cool kids are

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

If there's one thing Facebook needs it is not more integration with TrueCatzFan.

#17 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,501 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

F**k Facebook

#18 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,193 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

F**k Facebook

Now that's a "snarky" response :D (One I have a tendency to agree with BTW, but that's another story).

The last thing we need is "big brother watching" (and father and mother, and sister, and cousin, etc.).

#19 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

Not really "snarky", Zod. Not at all. Just exemplary of the fact that many of us see the Huddle as a kind of retreat---an experience that shall not be "bastardized" by Facebook (or the other way around). Sometimes two compounds are not meant to be mixed, lest you have a potential for less than productive interaction---if not an explosion.

Bullshit

#20 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,399 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

I mean if you want to remain anonymous, just don't use it. Its not that fuging deep, its still a message board.

#21 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,528 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:44 PM

Not really "snarky", Zod. Not at all. Just exemplary of the fact that many of us see the Huddle as a kind of retreat---an experience that shall not be "bastardized" by Facebook (or the other way around). Sometimes two compounds are not meant to be mixed, lest you have a potential for less than productive interaction---if not an explosion.

Not like anyone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to link with facebook.

#22 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,472 posts
  • LocationUNC Chapel Hill & Wilmington

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

Mommy says I can get a Facebook when I turn 12. Four more years doh....

#23 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

Not like anyone is holding a gun to your head forcing you to link with facebook.

I agree wholeheartedly, that's why I don't really care one way or another. Just having a discussion about the efficacy of linking the two.

#24 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,398 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

Mommy says I can get a Facebook when I turn 12. Four more years doh....

Don't confuse yourself with Jacob3-89 or whatever he calls himself now.

#25 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

• HUDDLER
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:37 PM

Wow, both sides in an uproar!

#26 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,193 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Sometimes I am on the Huddle. My wife looks over my shoulder and remarks about a sigs that are showing T&A and how I "need to get rid of that", so I have to explain that it's just a sig---a man's thing, and that I can't help it if it's in a man's nature to appreciate female body parts. You think I want the other bible-beating contingent in my family to get a hold of what really goes on in this place at times?

Going off on a tangent, I often wonder what LP thinks about all the T&A pics on this site?

On an aside, I wonder what would happen if some Huddler's wife or daughter just looks fugly and what's gonna happen when some other Huddler makes the first comment about said ugliness? This may be the beginning of a slippery slope. Just saying.

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:19 PM

People who want to link fb can. Those who don't, don't. All it does is puts the link on there. It doesn't say hey everyone I am zod on fb check out my titty pics!

#28 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

People who want to link fb can. Those who don't, don't. All it does is puts the link on there. It doesn't say hey everyone I am zod on fb check out my titty pics!

perhaps it should.

Titty pics ftw

#29 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,114 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

Sometimes I am on the Huddle. My wife looks over my shoulder and remarks about a sigs that are showing T&A and how I "need to get rid of that", so I have to explain that it's just a sig---a man's thing, and that I can't help it if it's in a man's nature to appreciate female body parts. You think I want the other bible-beating contingent in my family to get a hold of what really goes on in this place at times?

Going off on a tangent, I often wonder what LP thinks about all the T&A pics on this site?

On an aside, I wonder what would happen if some Huddler's wife or daughter just looks fugly and what's gonna happen when some other Huddler makes the first comment about said ugliness? This may be the beginning of a slippery slope. Just saying.

Not much. did not join this site for a while because of all that junk. Don't understand why grown men want to act like 13 year olds

Funny story...about 3 years ago I had season tickets...my seat was in lower level endzone. I love to take pictures and got some nice butt pics....all in full uniform of course. When, in a bit of a fun protest. I started a thread with some of those pics (maybe called...a view from behind)...one of the mods deleted it!!!! Guess they considered it offensive.

I wish all of those pics were in a forum just for that....so if I want to talk about football I don't have to look at it....and those who wanted to could get their fix. Sadly, this place will never be that mature.

#30 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

I think 13 is being pretty generous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.