Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unc Vs Kansas

141 posts in this topic

Posted

My input: Good game Kansas. We tried, but the better team won. We had a lot to overcome this week and just couldn't pull through. I really hate it for Kendall I know its killing him not to play and sit there and watch this happen. If there really is complaints about the refs this game then get over it. I don't think the refs really impacted the game. I'll be honest I have not liked the refs at all this year (not just Carolina games, but a lot of games; including a lot of NCAA games). It hurts a bit knowing that we had a legit shot this year, but I got over that last week when I heard about Marshall. I'm shocked we were only down 1 with 4 minutes to go today. They really tried. Next year will be so interesting! I don't think Duke will be in the top three if State and FSU can bring it again. Really looking forward to defending our ACC Reg Season Championship.

Now: DOWN WITH KENTUCKY!!

1 person likes this

Posted

KU fan here, great game UNC. That first half was some of the most entertaining BB I have seen in awhile.

1 person likes this

Posted

Post game presser...

http://www.wralsportsfan.com/unc/video/10902632/#/vid10902632

Feel really bad for Stillman, dude seems to be taking it very hard.

He played outstanding too. ZERO turns in 2 games, couldn't ask for anything more from him.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lit tle rascal! [CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP] Lit tle rascal!!

Posted

we lost this game by giving up offensive rebounds and missing clutch three pointers. No excuses. Injuries are part of the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

The refs did suck but UNC players lost the game. Kansas doesn't look that impressive. Credit to Self for coaching adjustments.

1 person likes this

Posted

we could have won this game if Barnes gave a crap. Even with Marshall out, we were playing just good enough to win but we needed some extra hustle and better rebounding to win.

1 person likes this

Posted

we could have won this game if Barnes gave a crap. Even with Marshall out, we were playing just good enough to win but we needed some extra hustle and better rebounding to win.

Barnes showed zero emotion.. it's like he didn't even care about the heels he just wanted it over with and go pro.. sad.

Posted

Barnes showed zero emotion.. it's like he didn't even care about the heels he just wanted it over with and go pro.. sad.

That exactly why i think he is gonna go pro even though he is not ready, he has no emotion.