Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Disinfranchised

Williams Must Go!

41 posts in this topic

lol @ this thread.

Oh please even Bill Self is better

True, I would also take Bill Self over K. But I would also take Roy over Self

2 people like this

I would take K over any coach in the history of collage basketball. At least when he has a down year Duke still makes the NCAA tourney, not the NIT.

I would take K over any coach in the history of collage basketball. At least when he has a down year Duke still makes the NCAA tourney, not the NIT.

Wow those are some low expectations. Even State fans weren't satisfied with that, thats why they dumped Sendek

LOl like i need to post K's accomplishments but thats not what this topic is about. I actually hope Roy sticks around. K has done a pretty good job against him.

2 championships in 9 years at the school, he gets better recruits these days than K, and he brings in guys willing to stay in school and work on their game. You could argue Roy's teams are over-reliant on the PG, but as long as he keeps recruiting good ones I like him more than coach K.

To each his own though. In summary, fug this thread

Um, when K is having a down year he fakes a retarded back injury and lets his coaching staff take credit for all the losses.

Thanks for playing!

1 person likes this

Um, when K is having a down year he fakes a retarded back injury and lets his coaching staff take credit for all the losses.

Thanks for playing!

Yeah he also faked back surgery [rolls eyes] and btw wasn't that like 20 years ago or so. Can't you find something from this century?