Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking Forward To Next Years Heels

161 posts in this topic

Posted

wojo.jpg

Wojo should have went straight to hollywood if you ask me.

Posted

Wojo should have went straight to hollywood if you ask me.

Looks like Rashad McCants already did.

“As we first exclusively reported here, former NBA player Rashad McCants has a new web series he’s producing, where he plays a bisexual, cross dressing leader of a high end shop lifting ring! The Booster Club!"

Posted

lol, wut McCants??

Posted

If JMM goes in the draft, he's likely to be the first UNC player selected. He'd be in the top 3 for sure, he's got the most pro potential of anyone on the UNC roster and that's what the NBA draft is based off of, potential.

So I highly doubt that JMM comes back, same with Marshall, Henson and Barnes.

Posted

Isn't Duke still in the running for center Tony Parker and pf Amile Jefferson? If they land those 2 then Duke suddenly looks a lot better. However, with Davis, MKG, and Jones leaving UK, I think Noel, Shabazz, and maybe those 2 Dook targets end up at UK.

Rinse and repeat with UK. Calipari can recruit and is a great motivator. I think he wins his 1st title this year and maybe he'll leave for the NBA again. He sure has a Golden Goose at UK though.

Bazz, Parker, and Jefferson are all still in play for Duke. I think Bazz goes to UCLA or Duke, Jefferson is down to State or Duke, and Parker who knows. I am not a fan of Parker, I know coach K has put in a lot of time with the kid but I wasn't real impressed when I saw him play. Duke also have the two redshirts from this past year in Marshall Plumlee, and Alex Murphy Duke also had Trey Zeigler on campus this past weekend and it's looking more likely he will transfer in and be able to play next season.

Posted

This is just my 2 cents but I think Henson, Barnes, and Marshall are all gone with a strong possibility of JMM being out as well. With Henson and Marshall it's the Kyrie Irving effect, you get injured and realize you are a lottery pick and you go and make your money. Marshall's stock also rocketed by not playing since you could see how much he meant to that team. I also believe that Marshall made Henson, Barnes, McAdoo, and Zeller better and vice versa. If Barnes and Henson follow Zeller to the NBA I believe it will hurt Marshall next year and his stock could fall. JMM is the interesting one and is probably the best out of the 4 and with the way he played down the stretch and if he sees himself as a lottery pick he could bolt too.

Posted

Doesnt matter who goes, UNC has a stacked team in 2013.

Posted

Doesnt matter who goes, UNC has a stacked team in 2013.

It's not more stacked then this years team and how can you make that assumption without knowing who goes pro this year or next?

Posted

It's not more stacked then this years team and how can you make that assumption without knowing who goes pro this year or next?

Nobody cares about you, dook, or your opinion. This is a thread about the 2013 Heels.

Posted

I wouldn't be

Marshall - Gone

JMM- Gone

Barnes - lol

Zellar - Gone

rebuilding year

Posted

NIT again

Posted

I have a feeling State fans aren't going to be happy with the number of UNC players returning.

And the NIT is only happening if Paige turns out to be Larry Drew III, Roy's teams are just fine if he gets good PG play