Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanderlai

Looking Forward To Next Years Heels

161 posts in this topic

grant_gibbs_wink_medium.gif
1 person likes this

Pretty jewelry for a guy who aspires to be a cross dressing bisexual.

PS: If you are going to make a point at least post the right picture.

This is the 05 UNC championship ring.

100_14921127157743.jpg

tumblr_m13tpfhXj01r2j9dco1_400.png

Its funny how I didn't come on here to troll, nor did I, and yet there are Carolina fans that feel so insecure by a Duke fan's presence that they themselves turn into trolls. Another stereotype proven correct, thank you good sir.

A lot of people are saying that Marshall is gone. I'm not buying it. He does have that choice, but he kind of reminds me of Hansbrough in that he LOVES going to school and being a kid. Plus he really does love UNC, been a fan all his life. I read something a while back where he said he wants to become legendary at Carolina...he wouldn't do that if he left after this year.

As for Barnes and Henson I think they are both gone. Barnes won't be hard to replace...Henson will. JMM, I'm not sure about either way. Some say he will be drafted 1st out of all these guys. But I haven't heard anything about what he wants to do.

Next year's class is nice, but the year after is better. Even without Henson, Barnes, JMM...we will still be in top 3 in ACC. Take Marshalll out and all bets are off.

Its funny how I didn't come on here to troll, nor did I, and yet there are Carolina fans that feel so insecure by a Duke fan's presence that they themselves turn into trolls. Another stereotype proven correct, thank you good sir.

Quit being such a baby, you make sarcastic comments people are going to give you poo back. Half these college bball threads are poo-talk anyway

Read my posts dude, I came on here being unbiased and trying to give Marshall the credit he deserves, even talking about things I find wrong with Duke's program only to find some Carolina fan to be a douche for no given reason. Like I said, stereotype proven.

Read my posts dude, I came on here being unbiased and trying to give Marshall the credit he deserves, even talking about things I find wrong with Duke's program only to find some Carolina fan to be a douche for no given reason. Like I said, stereotype proven.

Best thing to do is just ignore trolling posts. I know, I used to love to troll just for some cheap entertainment. Once you respond to the troll then you're just feeding the fire. For example...look at some of Panthro's posts...obvious trolls, but people consistently bite.

I think Kendall Marshall feels like he has unfinished business and defensively he would get killed in the NBA, Barnes... there's no way he's a lottery pick, he has a lot of work to do, Henson, maybe but injuries shows he needs to bulk up and JMM probably is the one that is NBA ready. If we keep those 2 look out...

JMM has an NBA body, NBA game, His potential is second to only Anthony Davis in this upcoming draft. So no, I'm not overvaluing his draft stock. It was considered really high before this season started and is now back to those levels with his play in the last part of the NCAA season. If he leaves, because of his skill set and size, he's a top 3 pick. I'll guarantee that.

I think Kendall Marshall will go higher than a lot of you expect. His game bears striking similarities to Jason Kidd's. Not a huge threat but can knock down a 3 when wide open, great passer and high BB IQ. If he just worked on his defense to be as good of an on ball defender as Kidd,

Edit: Just noticed Marshall and Kidd are both 6'4" PG's. Coincidence....I think not...

Kidd is a terrible comparison for Marshall. A young kidd was an ELITE athlete letting him be an elite defender and rebounder for his position. The only similarities they have is they are tall and great passers. KM is good and if he declares will probably be the best PG in the class but he is nowhere near Kidds level, and that's not a knock on Kendall. He just doesn't have anywhere near the physical talent Kidd did.

Have I ever once said anything about Jason Kidd coming out of college? No. His game compares to Kidd's game for the past 6-7 years, not when he first came out of school.

JMM has an NBA body, NBA game, His potential is second to only Anthony Davis in this upcoming draft. So no, I'm not overvaluing his draft stock. It was considered really high before this season started and is now back to those levels with his play in the last part of the NCAA season. If he leaves, because of his skill set and size, he's a top 3 pick. I'll guarantee that.

I have a hard time believing that an NBA team would pass on MKG or Thomas Robinson for a guy who averaged 6 and 4 this year and isnt a great shot blocker. That would be unprecedented.