Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanderlai

Looking Forward To Next Years Heels

161 posts in this topic

Looks like Rashad McCants already did.

Oh does your boy wojo have one of these that I dont know about?

ncaa-ring.jpg

Oh does your boy wojo have one of these that I dont know about?

ncaa-ring.jpg

Pretty jewelry for a guy who aspires to be a cross dressing bisexual.

PS: If you are going to make a point at least post the right picture.

This is the 05 UNC championship ring.

100_14921127157743.jpg

So is anyone else a bit skeptical of McAdoo's draft prospects? I realize he is exactly the kind of guy NBA teams love because of his potential and especially his size, but he was awful for almost the entire season. Dude averaged 6 pts 4 rbs, shot 43% from the field and 64% from the line, doesnt block shots, and has a very inconsistent jumper (without much range).

Maybe I'm missing something, but cant think of a non-center who has done so little to be considered a lottery pick.

He makes Marvin Williams look like Harrison Barnes

1 person likes this

He makes Marvin Williams look like Harrison Barnes

You are almost as useless in this thread as State players are in the NBA

1 person likes this

Pretty jewelry for a guy who aspires to be a cross dressing bisexual.

PS: If you are going to make a point at least post the right picture.

This is the 05 UNC championship ring.

100_14921127157743.jpg

tumblr_m13tpfhXj01r2j9dco1_400.png

Its funny how I didn't come on here to troll, nor did I, and yet there are Carolina fans that feel so insecure by a Duke fan's presence that they themselves turn into trolls. Another stereotype proven correct, thank you good sir.

A lot of people are saying that Marshall is gone. I'm not buying it. He does have that choice, but he kind of reminds me of Hansbrough in that he LOVES going to school and being a kid. Plus he really does love UNC, been a fan all his life. I read something a while back where he said he wants to become legendary at Carolina...he wouldn't do that if he left after this year.

As for Barnes and Henson I think they are both gone. Barnes won't be hard to replace...Henson will. JMM, I'm not sure about either way. Some say he will be drafted 1st out of all these guys. But I haven't heard anything about what he wants to do.

Next year's class is nice, but the year after is better. Even without Henson, Barnes, JMM...we will still be in top 3 in ACC. Take Marshalll out and all bets are off.