• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#151 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Troy Williams will commit to UNC this week. Comes down to UNC or UK but hints are he is going to Carolina. Ranked #7 overall on Scout and #17 overall on Rivals. With Isiah Hicks and Nate Britt on board with Williams, now Roy needs a fullcourt press on Julius Randle, Jabari Parker, and Noah Vonleh (if he reclassifies).

#152 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,296 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

Troy Williams will commit to UNC this week. Comes down to UNC or UK but hints are he is going to Carolina. Ranked #7 overall on Scout and #17 overall on Rivals. With Isiah Hicks and Nate Britt on board with Williams, now Roy needs a fullcourt press on Julius Randle, Jabari Parker, and Noah Vonleh (if he reclassifies).

Technically this needs to be in the "looking fwd to next, next years Heels" thread, lol!
He looks and sounds fantastic! I hope we get him!

"Williams is a very athletic player with a non-stop motor. He can score going to the rim and with his bounce above the rim. Also he is so athletic and has very long arms which allows him to be a lock down defender on the defensive end. Williams needs to get better shooting the basketball, but the tools are there for him to be an elite wing."

http://scouthoops.sc...c=1&nid=4572701

#153 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:42 AM

You are in the wrong thread, and it might be wise to wait until he actually commits. With that said Isiah Hicks is a beast and a good get for roy. All the big time schools are putting the full court press on Parker and Randle so you would expect UK to get one of them.

#154 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=witIXX8TLcY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLj3BKN0qiQ

A few from HB

#155 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hubert Davis hired as an assistant for UNC. Great hire and he may be the heir apparent to Roy.

#156 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,142 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 04 May 2012 - 01:49 AM

Hubert Davis hired as an assistant for UNC. Great hire and he may be the heir apparent to Roy.

hopefully he can learn to recruit players and gets really involved with that process

#157 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:39 PM

Should be a good year for the ACC

#158 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

There were alot of you heels fans dogging HB about his speed and finishing ability, well he was one of the fastest guys at the combine, had one of the highest verts, and was among the strongest there. The most impressive thing to me was his no step vert was 38 inches while his max vert was 39.5 inches.

http://www.draftexpr...ft=0&pos=0=

#159 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

There were alot of you heels fans dogging HB about his speed and finishing ability, well he was one of the fastest guys at the combine, had one of the highest verts, and was among the strongest there. The most impressive thing to me was his no step vert was 38 inches while his max vert was 39.5 inches.

I think most Heel fans I know were concerned with his relatively poor ball handling skills, not his vert or speed.

#160 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,034 posts
  • Location704

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:28 AM

Not sure who was doing that, because I sure as hell wasn't one of them. Like I've said about a billion times now, no shock to me that you Dookies don't get it, Barnes was the best player on the floor in probably 98% of the games he played in at Carolina. The few exceptions being when they played Kentucky.

He was just a very frustrating player to watch, and in a way he reminds me of Julius Peppers. Makes it look so easy. Can have a monster game, then pull a Houdini for the next 3.

I truly think he was getting bored at the college level and will flourish in the NBA under the RIGHT situation. Cleveland, Washington, being a good example of this.

Honestly, the Bobcats are probably the worst situation he could be in next year.

#161 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:29 PM

Not sure who was doing that, because I sure as hell wasn't one of them. Like I've said about a billion times now, no shock to me that you Dookies don't get it, Barnes was the best player on the floor in probably 98% of the games he played in at Carolina. The few exceptions being when they played Kentucky.

He was just a very frustrating player to watch, and in a way he reminds me of Julius Peppers. Makes it look so easy. Can have a monster game, then pull a Houdini for the next 3.

I truly think he was getting bored at the college level and will flourish in the NBA under the RIGHT situation. Cleveland, Washington, being a good example of this.

Honestly, the Bobcats are probably the worst situation he could be in next year.

What do you mean, " I don't get it"? I have always thought Barnes was a special player, I think he gets more hate or criticism from unc fans. The guy was the best player on the team and all unc fans talked about was what he did wrong or couldn't do. He was always the unc player that scared me the most and I hope the Bobcats trade down to #4 and get him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.