Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,053 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:14 PM

Looks like Rashad McCants already did.

Oh does your boy wojo have one of these that I dont know about?

Posted Image

#32 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Oh does your boy wojo have one of these that I dont know about?

Posted Image

Pretty jewelry for a guy who aspires to be a cross dressing bisexual.

PS: If you are going to make a point at least post the right picture.

This is the 05 UNC championship ring.

Posted Image

#33 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

burn

#34 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:03 PM

So is anyone else a bit skeptical of McAdoo's draft prospects? I realize he is exactly the kind of guy NBA teams love because of his potential and especially his size, but he was awful for almost the entire season. Dude averaged 6 pts 4 rbs, shot 43% from the field and 64% from the line, doesnt block shots, and has a very inconsistent jumper (without much range).

Maybe I'm missing something, but cant think of a non-center who has done so little to be considered a lottery pick.

#35 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,230 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:06 PM

He makes Marvin Williams look like Harrison Barnes

#36 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

He makes Marvin Williams look like Harrison Barnes

You are almost as useless in this thread as State players are in the NBA

#37 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 23,230 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

Posted Image

#38 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,053 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:18 PM

Pretty jewelry for a guy who aspires to be a cross dressing bisexual.

PS: If you are going to make a point at least post the right picture.

This is the 05 UNC championship ring.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#39 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:41 PM

Its funny how I didn't come on here to troll, nor did I, and yet there are Carolina fans that feel so insecure by a Duke fan's presence that they themselves turn into trolls. Another stereotype proven correct, thank you good sir.

#40 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

A lot of people are saying that Marshall is gone. I'm not buying it. He does have that choice, but he kind of reminds me of Hansbrough in that he LOVES going to school and being a kid. Plus he really does love UNC, been a fan all his life. I read something a while back where he said he wants to become legendary at Carolina...he wouldn't do that if he left after this year.

As for Barnes and Henson I think they are both gone. Barnes won't be hard to replace...Henson will. JMM, I'm not sure about either way. Some say he will be drafted 1st out of all these guys. But I haven't heard anything about what he wants to do.

Next year's class is nice, but the year after is better. Even without Henson, Barnes, JMM...we will still be in top 3 in ACC. Take Marshalll out and all bets are off.

#41 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:59 PM

Its funny how I didn't come on here to troll, nor did I, and yet there are Carolina fans that feel so insecure by a Duke fan's presence that they themselves turn into trolls. Another stereotype proven correct, thank you good sir.

Quit being such a baby, you make sarcastic comments people are going to give you poo back. Half these college bball threads are poo-talk anyway

#42 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

Read my posts dude, I came on here being unbiased and trying to give Marshall the credit he deserves, even talking about things I find wrong with Duke's program only to find some Carolina fan to be a douche for no given reason. Like I said, stereotype proven.

#43 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

Read my posts dude, I came on here being unbiased and trying to give Marshall the credit he deserves, even talking about things I find wrong with Duke's program only to find some Carolina fan to be a douche for no given reason. Like I said, stereotype proven.

Best thing to do is just ignore trolling posts. I know, I used to love to troll just for some cheap entertainment. Once you respond to the troll then you're just feeding the fire. For example...look at some of Panthro's posts...obvious trolls, but people consistently bite.

#44 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,135 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

I think Kendall Marshall feels like he has unfinished business and defensively he would get killed in the NBA, Barnes... there's no way he's a lottery pick, he has a lot of work to do, Henson, maybe but injuries shows he needs to bulk up and JMM probably is the one that is NBA ready. If we keep those 2 look out...

#45 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

JMM has an NBA body, NBA game, His potential is second to only Anthony Davis in this upcoming draft. So no, I'm not overvaluing his draft stock. It was considered really high before this season started and is now back to those levels with his play in the last part of the NCAA season. If he leaves, because of his skill set and size, he's a top 3 pick. I'll guarantee that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.