#61 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

I don't think Marshall's stock will get any higher than it is now. He will likely be the best PG in the draft, had an outstanding season and was beginning to figure out ways to score. Although I don't think that scoring would have continued, scouts could see that as a glimpse of the future. Those things coupled with the fact that UNC's offense struggled greatly with him out, shows his impact on and ability to run a team.

Posted Image

#62 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,886 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:10 PM

Henson, Barnes and marshall are gone according to inside carolina's premium board

#63 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,383 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

Henson, Barnes and marshall are gone according to inside carolina's premium board

Sucks ass but we was ready for this.. I just hope JMM decides to stay.

#64 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:53 PM

JMM should go. Best Pro of the bunch.

#65 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 18,291 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:02 PM

Henson and Barnes gone will hardly be noticable. Im actually glad Henson is gone. I looked at him this tournament and thought "really? he's thinking about turning pro? good luck with that". Marshall is what will hurt more.

#66 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

Yeah a lot of talk about Marshall, Barnes, and Henson all turning pro. Like I said before I'm ok with Barnes leaving as he's the easiest to replace. Henson I'd like to stay another year, but if we get the dude from UConn and JMM stays I feel comfortable with that...not that it's going to be as good as Henson/Zeller..but I'd be comfortable with it. The only one I really feel like we need to stay to remain in the top 2 or 3 of the ACC is Marshall. It's funny how people were making fun of his game before he even stepped foot on campus (some of those guys are posting in this thread), and now he's got a legitimate shot at being a possible lottery pick after his second season.

#67 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,968 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

Yeah a lot of talk about Marshall, Barnes, and Henson all turning pro. Like I said before I'm ok with Barnes leaving as he's the easiest to replace. Henson I'd like to stay another year, but if we get the dude from UConn and JMM stays I feel comfortable with that...not that it's going to be as good as Henson/Zeller..but I'd be comfortable with it. The only one I really feel like we need to stay to remain in the top 2 or 3 of the ACC is Marshall. It's funny how people were making fun of his game before he even stepped foot on campus (some of those guys are posting in this thread), and now he's got a legitimate shot at being a possible lottery pick after his second season.

Sad part is Marshall was backing up Drew II for alot of his freshman year. If all 4 can make the lottery its hard not to leave. I know if I was offerend a multimillion dollar contract to play a game then Id jump.

#68 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:15 AM

Henson and Barnes gone will hardly be noticable. Im actually glad Henson is gone. I looked at him this tournament and thought "really? he's thinking about turning pro? good luck with that". Marshall is what will hurt more.

Henson was playing hurt. Dude will make a good pro. Not off the bat...he needs to put some meat on his bones. But he will be very good.

#69 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:07 AM

Yeah who needs a scrub that was defensive player of the year and averaged 14ppg, 10rpg, and 3bpg.

#70 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLF PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK.

The Pack is back. Finally baby blue bandwagon sheep fans will know what it feels like to be shamed in football AND basketball.

#71 Wanderlai

Wanderlai

• HUDDLER
  • 2,968 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

The Pack is back. Finally baby blue bandwagon sheep fans will know what it feels like to be shamed in football AND basketball.

State will be loaded next year and will have more talent than UNC, Duke, and the other ACC teams but they had better make the most of it. UNC still will have some really good players and if JMM stays and Oriakhi comes then UNC has a chance to be good. Duke, no matter who they have or get, will still be good since K can coach. 2013 will be a killer class for the Heels but Im not so sure next years Heels wont surprise alot of teams.

#72 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,383 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:26 PM

hahahaha thats rich.. shamed?? like how state lose 13 straight to heels?? yeah lets see the pack try that ish.

#73 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:29 PM

Posted Image

#74 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,383 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

haha ofc u would change it to football instead of basketball because you have nothing to show for it loser.

#75 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Wolfpup is talking trash about UNC basketball using NCSU football. shmexy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com