4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:16 PM

Leslie McDonald is so much like Wayne Ellington

Ellington was a better scorer and had ability to create his own shot.

#92 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

Carolina is sitting pretty for the next couple of seasons and while it sucks to lose great players, Carolina is a team that can replace them.

Is this what you said before the 2010 season? Bet it is. Irrational homers ftw.

#93 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Is this what you said before the 2010 season? Bet it is. Irrational homers ftw.

You realize that this is almost the exact same team from 2010, right? Just substitute Ed Davis for JMM and Larry Drew for KM.

What's Carolina record since Drew left? Pretty damn good with back to back Elite 8s.

#dumbargumentsftw

#94 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Word around UNC football players is that JMM is gone, and are you really bragging about this team being the same as the 09-10 team that 20-17 and couldn't even win the NIT? And if JMM miraculously doesn't go pro this year, which is unlikely, its even more unlikely he will stay more than 2 years.

#95 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Are you 17 years old?

Don't you realize that this is what every GOOD team goes through? It comes with the territory of recruting NBA level players. This is NOT the first time underclassmen have left UNC early for the NBA and guess what guy? it won't be the last.

Carolina is sitting pretty for the next couple of seasons and while it sucks to lose great players, Carolina is a team that can replace them.

Fellow Heel fans: How awesome is this!!! Dookies and ABCers are more concerned about what's going on in Chapel Hill than their own schools! Shows who is on top!!!!!!!!

I am not 17 but you spell like you are 13. I do understand that schools lose underclassmen to the pros, Duke lost one last year and at least one this year.

BTW this is a thread about "looking forward to next years heels" so we need to stay on topic right?

#96 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

oohhhhhh noessssss a typo!

You analyzing an irrelevant issue not pertaining to the discussion just proves that I'm right. #dealwithit

#97 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

I am not 17 but you spell like you are 13. I do understand that schools lose underclassmen to the pros, Duke lost one last year and at least one this year.

BTW this is a thread about "looking forward to next years heels" so we need to stay on topic right?

Don't lower yourself to name calling like 95% of carolina fans dude. We can actually hold an intelligent conversation about the facts.

#98 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:19 PM

Word around UNC football players is that JMM is gone, and are you really bragging about this team being the same as the 09-10 team that 20-17 and couldn't even win the NIT? And if JMM miraculously doesn't go pro this year, which is unlikely, its even more unlikely he will stay more than 2 years.

Again, more people worrying about what the heels do than what their own team is doing just shows we are on top. We are the kings!

PS: JMM's dad said they expect him to make a decision this weekend. Sucks if he leaves, but that just means another MCDONALDS ALL AMERICAN will be taking his place in the line up!!! And more minutes for freshmen Joel & Brice! both VHT players!

HOW SWEET IT IS!

#99 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts
  • Location704

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:20 PM

Don't lower yourself to name calling like 95% of carolina fans dude. We can actually hold an intelligent conversation about the facts.

+1

He has ran out of things to be proven wrong on so he had to start throwing insults around!

#100 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

I didn't call anybody a name. I simply stated the fact that he spells like a 13 year old so sorry if that offended anyone. :lol:

#101 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:30 PM

+1

He has ran out of things to be proven wrong on so he had to start throwing insults around!

Son you haven't proven me wrong and never will but good luck trying.

#102 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Again, more people worrying about what the heels do than what their own team is doing just shows we are on top. We are the kings!

PS: JMM's dad said they expect him to make a decision this weekend. Sucks if he leaves, but that just means another MCDONALDS ALL AMERICAN will be taking his place in the line up!!! And more minutes for freshmen Joel & Brice! both VHT players!

HOW SWEET IT IS!

Man, talk about a go to line, that is about the 5th time you have said that on this time alone. Love your logic that people follow a lot of college sports, and there is a lot to talk about for UNC right now, and since people talk about it, you must be the best. Thats rock solid. My younger cousin is good friends with a few members of the football team, people who in turn are friends with JMM, and they were telling my cousin that he was going pro. So I don't really care what his dad says to the media, because thats what everyone says. What is his dad going to do when asked by a reporter? Steal his son's spotlight and announce that he is going pro? BTW, the only Mcdonalds player you have coming in this year is Paige, so your argument about bringing in Mcdonalds All Americans to replace all the players you lost is flawed.

So you, like all Carolina fans, write off your own opinion as fact. I have yet to see you prove anyone wrong with anything based on fact. And just like other Carolina fans, whenever you are asked a question you can't answer you either resort to name calling or just ignore the question all together and hope it goes away.

#103 Munch4455

Munch4455

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

I didn't call anybody a name. I simply stated the fact that he spells like a 13 year old so sorry if that offended anyone. :lol:

Didn't insult me, just trying to point out that lowering yourself to insulting the person you are arguing with is a classic classless Carolina move, that is not us.

#104 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:19 PM

Didn't insult me, just trying to point out that lowering yourself to insulting the person you are arguing with is a classic classless Carolina move, that is not us.

Facts are facts my friend if someone takes it as an insult that is their problem. If you can't spell or use correct sentence structure I am going to let you know so you can fix it and not sound like an idiot. If you find that classless then so be it but their is a big difference between calling someone a derogatory name and pointing out they could stand to work on their grammar a little more.

#105 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Facts are facts my friend if someone takes it as an insult that is their problem. If you can't spell or use correct sentence structure I am going to let you know so you can fix it and not sound like an idiot. If you find that classless then so be it but their is a big difference between calling someone a derogatory name and pointing out they could stand to work on their grammar a little more.

Careful not to throw stones in glass houses...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.