Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Cam Newton - On Learning Carolina's Offense

35 posts in this topic

:wub:

promoted to front page.

+ rep

nice to see Rivera was hard on him. I don't think Fox ever was like that. I hope Rivera never cuts training camp early.

"just give me a wristband"

"you dont need a wristband"

coaches are pushing him to separate himself from the rest.

1 person likes this

i love that he's down in florida working with weinke again. combine that with a full season of mini-camps, OTAs and training camp and he should come into the season looking phenomenal.

Love dat dude!!

Props to the coaching staff for taking the training wheels off the bike.

• This makes sense to a degree with one big BUT... It's clear we'll be changing up our offense quite a bit this season - both due to the need for "evolution" and because of all the new players on offense we have to integrate - especially CMC & Samuel.  So, Stew needs more reps than he would have needed last year just to get in a rhythm with the new guys... Otherwise what you write makes sense. 
    • Already admitted i was wrong saying that, what I meant to write was he never learned to do it in college and makes it much easier to fall back into old habits in the pros. Was going back and edit that before I posted the thread and just forgot. And yes, every QB is going to be inaccurate at times, Cam is more inaccurate than the other top ten QBs, He just is, that's not his game,  didn't see anyone complaining about in 15. He makes up for it in other ways. And, no offense meant, didn't see a whole lot of Cam blaming in your post, actually, didn't see any. It was all someone else's fault. Cam has more difficult throws than many QBs because he frequently passes up easy throws for more difficult ones.  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    tbhx4