Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Go Troll The "free Sean Payton" Rally Event On Facebook

405 posts in this topic

Now this done got out of hand, I don't know which one of you Carolina fans tried stealing my identity, but I assure you I'm filing idenity theft charges against you, I copied the url of your fake page and the email which it was created under, and Phil Blattenburger you have also been reported with the link to your Carolina Huddle forum where you conspired to troll this page and harrassment charges are being filed against you... This isn't any bluff to derail ya'll from trolling, so by all means continue... Just have ya'll bail bond money ready... Other than that, have a nice day... I didn't mind ya'll trolling this event, but when ya'll tried to steal my identity ya'll went to far...

:lol:

3 people like this

Trolling iz elleagal yo!!

an imma mak shur you go to jial 4 gittin a facebook accont lik minez!

/facepalm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

they literally printed out copies of every single page and are turning it in to a local police department. definition of success.

2 people like this

Phil

‎"deer mister prezident, dees meen peeple tookened my name and r makeen fun of my saintz pleez send the poleese."

Post of the year. Rep and Pie.

god, i hope the police respond with a 'welcome to the internet noob'

1 person likes this

Yes because there's no one else in the entire world named "GL" who has a fb page... :lol:

Philly B wins the internetz again.

they literally printed out copies of every single page and are turning it in to a local police department. definition of success.

Don't forget that they contacted the Huddlez admins as well and filed a report with Facebook too.

:lol:

god, i hope the police respond with a 'welcome to the internet noob'

Not sure if they don't just use these new laws on the books instead? Then subpoena that key log file for reported ID's and match ip addresses from Facebook. Then move forward with case......or they could just send the "welcome noob" message instead!? Dunno

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/telecom/cyberstalking-and-cyberharassment-laws.aspx

Not sure if they don't just use these new laws on the books instead?

http://www.ncsl.org/...sment-laws.aspx

Like I said on FB, there's about 10 of you that won't be at that rally if your leaders take that route. Just saying. Physical treats and violence sure do trump a few people making jokes on a public Facebook page.

alejandro showing why he majored in poetry and not law

alejandro showing why he majored in poetry and not law

Biology with minor in economics, it's my sister that's a trial attorney.