Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Go Troll The "free Sean Payton" Rally Event On Facebook

405 posts in this topic

haha pretty much.

i mean at this point i am literally arguing with a grandmother and a six-year-old. it's just getting boring.

Wow. Arguing with a grandmother, you're really earning your stripes today Phil. You are just oozing with win!!! LMFAO

Watch out Grannies, here comes Phil!

1 person likes this

i'm getting a lecture by some lady about the fleur-de-lies

• Diane Clement ‎@ Phil...just to let you know that the Fleur-De-Lies started with the French Dynasty. I recall Goodell tried to make "Who Dat" part of the NFL trademark, which was defeated in the courts. The Fleur-De-Lies is part of the same. Any item worn that is not endorsed with the NFL logo is not considered NFL gear. The Who Dat Nation has so much to choose from that no NFL gear is needed. Being a women I even know that.
    51 minutes ago · Like· drP8vlvSl_8.gif 1
  • 174414_25010071_719948983_q.jpg
    Phil Blattenberger
    lol what the fug is the french dynasty. there is no such thing as the french dynasty. your grasp of aristocratic and nationalistic concepts is perilously weak.

also there is no way 3500 people are going to show up with no saints gear. you ...44 minutes ago · Like
  • 369789_100000123955157_740206102_q.jpg
    Linda Fullilove Th fans should hav a rally outside of Goodell's office!!! BLACK & GOLD!!!!
    34 minutes ago · Like· drP8vlvSl_8.gif 1
    Phil Blattenberger thoughtfully-placed, well-composed, articulate and realistic. linda fullilove showing why the denizens of new orleans are held in such high esteem
    31 minutes ago · Like
  • 174183_100000182757125_107736390_q.jpg
    Diane Clement Perhaps you should look up the French Dynasty, it's part of France's history. The Fleur-De-Lies symbol began then and is on numerous Coats-Of-Arms. These facts have nothing to do with views, they are facts and part of History, but I see that you didn't do well in that subject.
    29 minutes ago · Like· drP8vlvSl_8.gif 1
    Phil Blattenberger france is a country, dynasties are based on families
    28 minutes ago · Like
  • 174183_100000182757125_107736390_q.jpg
    Diane Clement Not in all cases
    27 minutes ago · Like
    Phil Blattenberger but in this case
    27 minutes ago · Like

how are they all this stupid? i need to just stop bothering because i'm ultimately wasting my time but i just can't help it. it's like some great social experiment and i'm eager to explore the reactions of a segment of society utterly destitute of critical thinking skills.

When the definition of a dynasty is "a sequence of rulers considered members of the same family" how can you possibly say a dynasty isn't based on families?

smh. they get so bored when it isn't alligator hunting season

they're still at it over there. it's like the NOLA zoo tossed a couple of laptops in the chimpanzee pen and let them go to town.

I'm very convinced a treaty has been organized tonight. There was a realization from what I'm seeing, that most everyone that we were arguing with were women. This in fact is the reason why arguments were getting nowhere and why the rally is in place right now.

Tactics were diverted and they were spoken to as a gf or wife, which meant we will never be right. The end.

1 person likes this

yeah i eased up towards the end.

again, the majority of saints fans are actually somewhat rational about this. there's a couple of fringe nutjobs on guard duty of there that are willing to fully embrace and support the illegal actions of the coach, under the guise of "just showing support for the team."

i need to block myself from that site, the sheer lunacy is so compelling i just can't stay away...

yeah i eased up towards the end.

again, the majority of saints fans are actually somewhat rational about this. there's a couple of fringe nutjobs on guard duty of there that are willing to fully embrace and support the illegal actions of the coach, under the guise of "just showing support for the team."

i need to block myself from that site, the sheer lunacy is so compelling i just can't stay away...

LOL

Some of them actually were very rational about it. Those fringe few made that fun while it lasted.

Alright, good fight...get back to your book about the demise of the Saints*. I know you have plenty of information now.

Filing a lawsuit my azz. what. are they gonna sue us for some gumbo?

Maybe some FEMA trailers?

Idk, since ya'll have all this hate towards New Orleans and their fans why don't all of you get together and go to New Orleans and hold an anti rally against them? Come on, grow drop your ovaries and do it ya'll!!! MEOW!!! LET THEM HERE YOU ALL PURR!!! HAHAHA PUSSIES!!!

Some of us have jobs to go to on Monday.

they updated their logo:

373013_208785792559169_1370232930_n.jpg

so so so confusing to me. why is the guy on the right wearing a roman centurion helmet? or is it a phoenix mask? if it's a centurion mask how did it get a fleur-de-lies on the side when the romans and the gauls were mortal enemies? why is there a man in the triangle? why is there a triangle? is there a bounty on the man in the triangle?