Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Go Troll The "free Sean Payton" Rally Event On Facebook

405 posts in this topic

Good question philly. I wonder if they even know the answer to that question.

they updated their logo:

373013_208785792559169_1370232930_n.jpg

So does this logo mean they are break dancers? Looks like the two stick men are doing the Kid-n-Play dance.

PhillyB, did you get enough money raised for the Brees jersey? I'm hoping being able to go incognito as a Saints* fan, you can get more insight for your book.

373013_208785792559169_1370232930_n.jpg

Probably the worst theivery of "300" I've ever seen.

About to head out to rally in like 20 minutes. I'll post pictures for the ones that said not even 100 people would show up!

The last two posts: Is this still on??? and Where is everyone at???

1 person likes this

the organizer if this entire thing that's been an obnoxious fug is going around commenting on everything saying he'll be there ASAP... he's already an hour late and hasn't even parked yet. lolz

About to head out to rally in like 20 minutes. I'll post pictures for the ones that said not even 100 people would show up!

sounds like you might need to photoshop said picture..

A rally for the saints*? Really? Couldn't find anything in current news that would be more worthy?

They are currently talking about Britney Grimes from Baylor liking to skateboard/longboard on SportsCenter.

DawnWho Dat Oddo

Lovely day. What happened to the 3523 people who were going? WWL took a photo of the "several dozen" fans....

Oh Alejandro, how we await thee...

several dozen... i will laugh so hard if that's true. after all that hype about how much spirit the saints have.