Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

Go Troll The "free Sean Payton" Rally Event On Facebook

405 posts in this topic

no i said invitees... the number of people actually invited. the event page lists it as ~18500. when you plug that figure in the figures are a lot more telling

have you discovered the calculator function on your computer? it's pretty useful and you seem to be having mathematical troubles here lately

one of the douches on the saints page used her job at lexisnexis to track down my email address and sent it off to a bunch of spam sites to clog my email address. one of the spams was useful: coupon from peoplesmart.com for a free background check. i just sent off for the on on alejandro lastra. i'm supposed to get a comprehensive report in 24 hours, so i'll post it up here when i get it

didnt order a background report on you

dont care that much

i guess saints fans will be trademarking "we are the .002%"

Phil is:

A) a bold faced liar

B) delirious after over 100 hours arguing with grandma's on the Rally page

C) embarassed when he got report an saw I pay my maid more than he makes

D) adding to list of failures

I'm sure in normal Phil reaction to getting exposed, a change of subject for the less intelligent

Let me try "well I might be busted again but I found a picture of rally with only six people, only six people!".

1 person likes this

no i said invitees... the number of people actually invited. the event page lists it as ~18500. when you plug that figure in the figures are a lot more telling

have you discovered the calculator function on your computer? it's pretty useful and you seem to be having mathematical troubles here lately

Wow, you would have done better making up you made a typo or something

18,500 x .002% = .37. Still have to say I was there and I am equal to more than 1/3 of a person! Keep showing your ignorance, your lack of basic math skills and time telling ability is really funny! Lol

Gee, you really told me, lol. How's your latest review on the new Stargate Nexus episodes going? Nothing like straight to Internet sci fi!

lol at Lastra the 36 YO virgin

Gee, you really told me, lol. How's your latest review on the new Stargate Nexus episodes going? Nothing like straight to Internet sci fi!

PS - I was born in '79, check your math.

scroll up says 'free background check'

didnt spend 40 bucks

didn't bother at all after floppin posted the one he did

.002% = typo, it's .2 percent or .002

go open a calculator

enter: .002 * 18500

and tell me what you get

37. The correct answer is 37. Who dat nation showing their support in massive numbers.

actually bigA was right on this one, i made a mistake by posting it as ".002%" rather than simply .002

however 40-50 saints fans out of 18500 still = .002, which is abysmally small and just makes the franchise look even more pathetic

Only 40-50 people, LMAO.

:lol:

Don't you guys have anything better to do than concern yourselves with our team and troll our Facebook pages. We will be fine, either Payton will win his appeal to have his suspension reduced or Bill Parcells will coach. We still have a championship team in place, Payton or no Payton. I would start worrying about your own team. On the field, you have more issues than People magazine!

1 person likes this