Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Troll The "free Sean Payton" Rally Event On Facebook

416 posts in this topic

Posted

Fade to black and blue... you got that from suck Philly B off til he turned black and blue huh??? AhhHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted

Guy, you fail the internet.

1 person likes this

Posted

BUTTHURT BUTTHURT BUTTHURT, LMMFAO, OF COURSE YOUR BUTTHURT, YOU GOT fugED BY THE WHO DAT NATION, ONCE AGAIN...

Posted

Ya'll seem like a pretty cool group of gay back of the wood hilly billies trolling an Epic event... LMAO

the irony of this post is classic...

2 people like this

Posted

BUTTHURT BUTTHURT BUTTHURT, LMMFAO, OF COURSE YOUR BUTTHURT, YOU GOT fugED BY THE WHO DAT NATION, ONCE AGAIN...

You're not very good at this.

Posted

No they're not... We're butthurt over the Saints* punishment... Ok.........

Posted

Y'alls trolling the rally page was an Epic FAIL!!! Faded to Black and Blue kept spamming the page like a retarded 7 year , the word Butthurt, y'all should be proud.. Y'all look like a bunch of pathetic cock sucking losers with no lives actually conspiring to troll a page, Lmmfao... Have fun you red necks with y'alls lil circle jerk..

Posted

Y'alls trolling the rally page was an Epic FAIL!!! Faded to Black and Blue kept spamming the page like a retarded 7 year , the word Butthurt, y'all should be proud.. Y'all look like a bunch of pathetic cock sucking losers with no lives actually conspiring to troll a page, Lmmfao... Have fun you red necks with y'alls lil circle jerk..

well this sure is a post

Posted

hahaha

LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg

Posted

What in the fuging fug did you just say? Your taintdiddler has been packing that swamp water into your ass to far, it's starting to affect your stream of consciousness posts.

1 person likes this

Posted

What in the fuging fug did you just say? Your taintdiddler has been packing that swamp water into your ass to far, it's starting to affect your stream of consciousness posts.

Pie to you sir.

funny shiz

Posted

I've never been more tempted in my life to create a facebook page "Hurricane Katrina" and then RSVP for the event. Holy fug I don't know if I can stop myself.

2 people like this