Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Troll The "free Sean Payton" Rally Event On Facebook

416 posts in this topic

Posted

lol, do it. funny as hell

Posted

Someone make a SwampThing account. To go with the Katrina account, lol

Posted

Y'alls trolling the rally page was an Epic FAIL!!! Faded to Black and Blue kept spamming the page like a retarded 7 year , the word Butthurt, y'all should be proud.. Y'all look like a bunch of pathetic cock sucking losers with no lives actually conspiring to troll a page, Lmmfao... Have fun you red necks with y'alls lil circle jerk..

And you coming here proves you have a great life?

Posted

I'm trying to use logic and reason.. It seems they have never heard of these things...

Posted

What in the fuging fug did you just say? Your taintdiddler has been packing that swamp water into your ass to far, it's starting to affect your stream of consciousness posts.

I have noticed that almost every single post of yours involve the words "ass", "penis", mentions of erect penis, mentions of stuff going in ass, etc......is there something you want to come clean about!? Hey no judgement, whatever gets you going! Lol

1 person likes this

Posted

I have noticed that almost every single post of yours involve the words "ass", "penis", mentions of erect penis, mentions of stuff going in ass, etc......is there something you want to come clean about!? Hey no judgement, whatever gets you going! Lol

If I recall it was you private messaging users wanting to reach out and touch them and giving them measurements of your BMI. Irony.

Posted

The ones that you are referring to are all about you. I can't help that your slightly frosted curly-q hair and thin rimmed glasses on a chunky androgynous atetomanydonutstrailerparkgirl face just screams, "I take it in the ass" to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Alejandro looks like something out of to catch a predator.

Posted

Alejandro, why don't you just take a seat right over there.

3 people like this

Posted

The ones that you are referring to are all about you. I can't help that your slightly frosted curly-q hair and thin rimmed glasses on a chunky androgynous atetomanydonutstrailerparkgirl face just screams, "I take it in the ass" to me.

Sorry dude, I don't do that, you're barking up the wrong tree! Your creepiness is growing with every post! It's quite uncomfortable all you mentions about my penis and ass, do I need to call To Catch a Predator?

Posted

I already mentioned to catch a predator. You can't use it. Choose another.

Posted

Sorry dude, I don't do that, you're barking up the wrong tree! Your creepiness is growing with every post! It's quite uncomfortable all you mentions about my penis and ass, do I need to call To Catch a Predator?

Shut up fat boy.