409 replies to this topic

#256 Phil's my Bitch

Phil's my Bitch

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:50 PM

Idk, since ya'll have all this hate towards New Orleans and their fans why don't all of you get together and go to New Orleans and hold an anti rally against them? Come on, grow drop your ovaries and do it ya'll!!! MEOW!!! LET THEM HERE YOU ALL PURR!!! HAHAHA PUSSIES!!!

#257 Phil's my Bitch

Phil's my Bitch

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

Lol at this never happening. I would assume there are more important 'identity theft' situations than this. First off, claiming the Saints actually have an 'identity' is a far stretch. Secondly, it's an event, a pretty poor one at that. Finally, I can't imagine anyone being able to translate the debauchery sent in.

Good luck to you anyway on your journey. We are all patiently waiting on the outcome.

Pretty poor one? Well for being pretty poor it's done gained alot of media attention being it has approx 4k people attending so far just from FB and that's not including on Twitter or people showing up through word of mouth and by flyers thats flooding the entire city of New Orleans and surrounding areas like Metairie, Kenner, the West Back, Covington, Mandeville, Slidell, Laplace, Destrehan, etc.
I have to give credit where it's due, the guy that put this together DID THAT!!!

#258 Phil's my Bitch

Phil's my Bitch

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Pretty poor one? Well for being pretty poor it's done gained alot of media attention being it has approx 4k people attending so far just from FB and that's not including on Twitter or people showing up through word of mouth and by flyers thats flooding the entire city of New Orleans and surrounding areas like Metairie, Kenner, the West Back, Covington, Mandeville, Slidell, Laplace, Destrehan, etc.
I have to give credit where it's due, the guy that put this together DID THAT!!!

And of course I'm sure ya'll never seen anything this big before by any other fan base in the NFL. I can see why ya'll are hating on it as much as ya'll are, I mean poo, the Saints been kicking ya'll asses alot in resent years...

#259 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Pretty poor choice of words, don't you think?

#260 Phil's my Bitch

Phil's my Bitch

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

Poor choice of words??? More like ya'll have a poor choice of a team... LMAO

#261 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,778 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

Yep it was, I can also say that GL's Page and a few others that made threats can't be found either on FB anymore either.

winning

#262 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

the page is still up and GL is still there

#263 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

Doesn't even show up for me and I never posted there

#264 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,784 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:51 AM

the worst part about stupidity is that it's incapable of self-awareness. stupidity is blind to the depths of its own lack of intelligence. it comes in with its ass hanging out and poo stains everywhere utterly convinced it's laying a beat-down, willfully allowing retorts to bounce off its shell of witless stubbornness. and it departs in a huff of pride and a cloud of failure, utterly convinced of its own success, too feeble-minded to grasp the immensity of its own defeat, while legions of intelligent, critically-thinking observers with a modicum of spelling skills and grammatical structure shake their heads in collective disbelief, and, indeed, a little twinge of philosophical sadness, that a government-sponsored public education system could so spectacularly have failed an individual who is at its greatest hour of need.

#265 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

Phil, You win the internet, bravo! I lol'd at these comments

lol at rule number four

4* we as who Dat nation are outraged – we must remain civil & rational at all times- w Final 4 media coverage – the last thing we want is for anyone to see us acting like pure trash or disgraceful- our point will never get across or through were it needs to be-I do not want to see anyone go to jail

yeah based on the activities and choice of lexicon by this thing's organizer there will be nothing trashy or disgraceful at all

‎7*do not wear anything NFL-
Motive – cripple them as they have done us

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. forget sending juicy fruit, goodell will be actually injured when no NFL gear is worn during a protest he doesn't know or care about. also ANY saints gear is considered NFL gear, so even one fleur-de-lies or trademarked logo will break your own rules. basically you have to stand there in your WWE and kid rock t-shirts.

#266 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

Doesn't even show up for me and I never posted there

Same for me. I even tried from at home instead of at work after it dissapeared and it still didn't work for me. Weird.

#267 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,784 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

for some reason it won't show up when you search for it. try this link maybe they changed it

http://www.facebook....12615102176238/

#268 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,784 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

careful though, they're threatening to look up our addresses and send us juicy fruit in the mail.

#269 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,963 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:35 AM

weird...

I never posted over there and its just gone. Cant find it by search or any of the links in this thread.

BTW Bravo to all of the trolls!!

#270 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,784 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:56 AM

i've got to stop at some point, i keep sitting down to work on my book and end up trolling instead :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.