floppin send me a message i can get you in

#287 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,105 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:27 AM

someone reported me on FB.. of course they reported a message that said Aints* fans flipped the script on reporting Panther fans while personally threatening them..

somehow that was worthy of reporting... :rolleyes:

#288 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 11,330 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

someone reported me on FB.. of course they reported a message that said Aints* fans flipped the script on reporting Panther fans while personally threatening them..

somehow that was worthy of reporting... :rolleyes:

Haha, that's great. Very intelligent on their part.

#289 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

anyone on the site right now over there in taint land?

#290 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,480 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:44 PM

I keep trying to offer my support for Payton and they keep deleting my posts. I have no idea why.

#291 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• HUDDLER
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Ive looked for it but I can't find it. I could see it this morning, even commented once or twice and now nothing. I can't even find the name GL's page in search anymore to look for the event anymore. It's not like I'm missing anything though, if I wanted to read what they said I had to run it thru Babelfish and then spell check everything twice to understand what half of them were saying anyhow.

#292 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

They were talking about you guys getting charged for your trolling. So what happens if something bad happens at this rally. Some rowdy people drink too much and cause some problems. Someone gets hurt. Property gets damaged. Supposedly a big group of people. Worst case scenario kind of thing. Who gets sued? The Saints being it is on their property or the person who organized the whole thing, GL's Page?

#293 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,701 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

oof i think i'm done over there. at this point i'm just going back and forth with an old lady who i feel bad for messing with and some stooge called louisiana kajun who is as close to arguing with a six-year-old as i've ever come. it is literally impossible.

you guys take it from here

#294 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

You can't resist. I'm constantly reminded of this scene with some of the arguments...

#295 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,701 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

haha pretty much.

i mean at this point i am literally arguing with a grandmother and a six-year-old. it's just getting boring.

#296 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

Wow. Arguing with a grandmother, you're really earning your stripes today Phil. You are just oozing with win!!! LMFAO

Watch out Grannies, here comes Phil!

#297 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

Hey Lastra go fugg yourself

#298 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:55 PM

i'm getting a lecture by some lady about the fleur-de-lies

• Diane Clement ‎@ Phil...just to let you know that the Fleur-De-Lies started with the French Dynasty. I recall Goodell tried to make "Who Dat" part of the NFL trademark, which was defeated in the courts. The Fleur-De-Lies is part of the same. Any item worn that is not endorsed with the NFL logo is not considered NFL gear. The Who Dat Nation has so much to choose from that no NFL gear is needed. Being a women I even know that.
    51 minutes ago · Like· Posted Image 1
  • Posted Image
    Phil Blattenberger
    lol what the fug is the french dynasty. there is no such thing as the french dynasty. your grasp of aristocratic and nationalistic concepts is perilously weak.

also there is no way 3500 people are going to show up with no saints gear. you ...44 minutes ago · Like
  • Posted Image
    Linda Fullilove Th fans should hav a rally outside of Goodell's office!!! BLACK & GOLD!!!!
    34 minutes ago · Like· Posted Image 1
  • Posted Image
    Phil Blattenberger thoughtfully-placed, well-composed, articulate and realistic. linda fullilove showing why the denizens of new orleans are held in such high esteem
    31 minutes ago · Like
  • Posted Image
    Diane Clement Perhaps you should look up the French Dynasty, it's part of France's history. The Fleur-De-Lies symbol began then and is on numerous Coats-Of-Arms. These facts have nothing to do with views, they are facts and part of History, but I see that you didn't do well in that subject.
    29 minutes ago · Like· Posted Image 1
  • Posted Image
    Phil Blattenberger france is a country, dynasties are based on families
    28 minutes ago · Like
  • Posted Image
    Diane Clement Not in all cases
    27 minutes ago · Like
  • Posted Image
    Phil Blattenberger but in this case
    27 minutes ago · Like
how are they all this stupid? i need to just stop bothering because i'm ultimately wasting my time but i just can't help it. it's like some great social experiment and i'm eager to explore the reactions of a segment of society utterly destitute of critical thinking skills.

When the definition of a dynasty is "a sequence of rulers considered members of the same family" how can you possibly say a dynasty isn't based on families?

#299 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,920 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

smh. they get so bored when it isn't alligator hunting season

#300 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,701 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

they're still at it over there. it's like the NOLA zoo tossed a couple of laptops in the chimpanzee pen and let them go to town.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.