Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your 2012 Preseason Top 10

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Give me your 2012 preseason top 10.

1. USC Trojans

Matt-Barkley.jpg

2. LSU Tigers

134713013.jpg

3. Alabama Crimson Tide

McCarron-is-offense-star-of-Alabama-win-8KQMU8G-x-large.jpg

4. Oregon Ducks

oregon-deanthony-thomas.jpg

5. Oklahoma Sooners

Landry-Jones.jpg

6. Georgia Bulldogs

Aaron+Murray+Georgia+v+South+Carolina+oKReq9B-ekYl.jpg

7. Michigan Wolverines

image.jpg

8. Florida State Seminoles

reid_534185e.jpg

9. Stanford Cardinal

ba-stanford10_40_0502372381.jpg

10. Michigan State Spartans

Le+Veon+Bell+Michigan+State+v+Michigan+ZjH5YJpMmxrl.jpg

Posted

1. LSU

2. Oregon

3. Alabama

4. USC

5. Michigan

6. Oklahoma

7. Mich St

8. Stanford

9. Arky

10. South Carolina

Posted

1. LSU

2. Oregon

3. Alabama

4. USC

5. Michigan

6. Oklahoma

7. Mich St

8. Stanford

9. Arky

10. South Carolina

Nice list. It will be interesting to see what Stanford can do without Luck and with that top 10 recruiting class.

Posted

I want to do one but I 've been so busy I haven't even looked at who signed where and who's replacing who. My intership has been hectic lately.

Posted

Nice list. It will be interesting to see what Stanford can do without Luck and with that top 10 recruiting class.

Yeah, it will, especially with USC getting off their post-season and poll ban.

If you were wondering why I didn't have Georgia in the top 10, it's because I don't think they deserve it. Now I'm sure they'll eventually break into the top 10 sometime this year because of their insanely cheap & easy schedule (don't play LSU/Bama/Arky for the second year in a row), with their only tough games being SC & UF, but how they've gotten a pass with their schedule again makes me sick.

Posted

Yeah, it will, especially with USC getting off their post-season and poll ban.

If you were wondering why I didn't have Georgia in the top 10, it's because I don't think they deserve it. Now I'm sure they'll eventually break into the top 10 sometime this year because of their insanely cheap & easy schedule (don't play LSU/Bama/Arky for the second year in a row), with their only tough games being SC & UF, but how they've gotten a pass with their schedule again makes me sick.

This is why I think Georgia will be in the top 10. Whether or not they deserve is hard to tell right now. UF should be a fairly easy win for them (unfortunately). I think Aaron Murray has a Heisman-caliber season early on, but cools down a bit as the season progresses. I like him as a pro prospect though.

You make great points though and again, I like your list. It's probably way too early to rank them anyways :lol:

Posted

1. USC

2. Alabama

3. LSU

4. Oregon

5. Oklahoma

6. Michigan

7. Georgia

8. Florida State

9. South Carolina

10. Michigan State

Posted

1. USC

2. Alabama

3. LSU

4. Oregon

5. Oklahoma

6. Michigan

7. Georgia

8. Florida State

9. South Carolina

10. Michigan State

Excellent list. Nice to see you around here.

Posted

WVU will be up there. Their offense this year is going to be explosive. Defense is switching over to a 3-4 but that wont be a big issue.

Posted

WVU will be up there. Their offense this year is going to be explosive. Defense is switching over to a 3-4 but that wont be a big issue.

It will be nice to watch them again this year.

After watching them put up as many points as anybody did on LSU last year, on top of absolutely demolishing clemson in the worst BCS bowl ass whooping to date, they should be fun every time they're on TV.

Posted

I have them just outside the top 10 due to their new defense and historical tendency to lose to far lesser teams.

In the Big XII, defense is optional, so I do expect them to put up absurd numbers.

Posted

Totally forgot they are moving to the Big XII, Dana Holgorson returns.