Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Saints* Cheated And Payton Covered It Up. Simple And Plain Bitches.

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,104 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:26 AM

You Taint* fans can hold all the rallies in the world. You can hire man bewbs Parcell's. You can bloviate about how unfair it all is. You can get high on Vicodin with your suspended head coach and contemplate how to circumvent the suspension. You can grab at straws and call Cam Newton names if it makes you feel better about your pathetic dirty franchise. Just remember, none of it will change the fact that the Taints* broke the rules and lied about it. Your bullsh*t franchise and the crooks who run it have been exposed. "Who is that"!! you ignorant mother f*ckers.

#2 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

^^^TRUTH^^^

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,566 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

but... but... but... Cam *waaaaahhhhh*, not fair, Patriots cheated too... *waaaaahh*

That's about all they got.

#4 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

the phrase 'who dat?' tells you everything you need to know about saints* fans... always has, always will

#5 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

You Taint* fans can hold all the rallies in the world. You can hire man bewbs Parcell's. You can bloviate about how unfair it all is. You can get high on Vicodin with your suspended head coach and contemplate how to circumvent the suspension. You can grab at straws and call Cam Newton names if it makes you feel better about your pathetic dirty franchise. Just remember, none of it will change the fact that the Taints* broke the rules and lied about it. Your bullsh*t franchise and the crooks who run it have been exposed. "Who is that"!! you ignorant mother f*ckers.

Aww, are you mad? Does it bother you that last week you were bragging about how crippled and bad the Saints would be this year, yet the Saints are making all sorts of moves to make sure they are just as competitive or even better next year ? That opportunity you thought the Panthers would have next season suddenly slipping away? That a week later the majorly of the national media is back in the Saints corner embracing the us against the world story. Are you getting upset by all the unity and motivation this has given the players. The fact a large numbers of them that have come in to train early because of this.

It's ok, if I was a fan on Panthers and initially thought the best team in the division was going to be bad next year and then as time passes it turns out untrue, I guess I would be upset to.

Also, the coach doesn't need to circumvent the suspension, he is planning out everything this week and leaving detailed lists of everything that needs to be done so there is no need to talk further, although Goodell said when asked about the communication between Payton and the rest of the staff "we have to be reasonable about it, but he can't coach from home" so apparently Payton will be allowed some communication with team.

Further, the coming suspensions are supposed to be limited to defensive captains and leaders only. Of the 5 names mentioned, only two are still with Saints and they already have backups ready from FA such as Lofton, Bunkley, and Chamberlain. Also, the suspended players don't count against the cap, so we can go shop for a replacement in FA if need be.

In case you missed original story, the were trying to structure punishment to make sure it doesn't affect competitiveness, that's why Loomis is suspended starting beginning of season when his work is finished, therefore it punishes the person and not the team. That's why Payton can continue to coach during appeal and have some communication with team throughout.

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

cam is a tinkerbell harf snarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 we got dem panties fans rite guyz harf snarf!!!!!!!!!!

^^ saints' fans' arguments

#7 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

National media is on Saints side now? Why is there so much hate on SR about the national media then?

#8 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

the phrase 'who dat?' tells you everything you need to know about saints* fans... always has, always will

Wow, I never noticed that, they actually mispelled that phrase. Holy crap those people have been misspelling their chant all these years and I never noticed. Oh well, apparently of the millions of Saints fan, not one of us has been intelligent enough to catch that mispelling! My goodness Crixtalla, in one quick swoop you have exposed the entire fanbase, great job! Lol

#9 Who Dat Pat

Who Dat Pat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationWho Dat Nation

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

National media is on Saints side now? Why is there so much hate on SR about the national media then?

I said "majority of national media"

You said "national media is on Saints side (meaning all)

Apparently your question is a result of your reading comprehension issue, the majority means there are a minority that still are writing negative stories, such as everyone at CBSSports that has always had it in for Saints.

So to recap. All of something is different (ie not the same as) part of something

#10 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

Ok. You got me on a typo. Still not seeing majority of national media being on Saints side.

#11 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

lol you have been thoroughly destroyed why are you still hanging out here like a flaming wreck

#12 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

lol you have been thoroughly destroyed why are you still hanging out here like a flaming wreck

Saints honor must be defended at all costs.

#13 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Wow, I never noticed that, they actually mispelled that phrase. Holy crap those people have been misspelling their chant all these years and I never noticed. Oh well, apparently of the millions of Saints fan, not one of us has been intelligent enough to catch that mispelling! My goodness Crixtalla, in one quick swoop you have exposed the entire fanbase, great job! Lol

i'm not exposing poo... that whole fanbase has already exposed themselves as the dumb fuging inbred mouthbreathers that they are for years by clamoring around a saying that screams, 'look at us, combined we have an IQ of a grape'

same thing goes for cincinnati and their dumb fuging 'who dey?'

#14 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,566 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:11 PM

I guess this dickhead doesn't care that we're all laughing our asses off at him and the rest of the inbred Saints* fans... Keep it up Alesandra, I need a good laugh to get thru the day.

He's either really stupid or has really big balls to keep coming around after the complete assfug Philly B gave him last week.

#15 Crixtala

Crixtala

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

i'm not exposing poo... that whole fanbase has already exposed themselves as the dumb fuging inbred mouthbreathers that they are for years by clamoring around a saying that screams, 'look at us, combined we have an IQ of a grape'

same thing goes for cincinnati and their dumb fuging 'who dey?'

now i feel bad for lumping in the cincy fans with saints* fans... at least they're not dumb enough to move into a swamp and then yell, 'BUT WHY IS THERE WATER EVERYWHERE...?!? I NO UNDERSTANDZ'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.