Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Clover Removal

39 posts in this topic

I have always liked some clover, especially in older yards.

Bayer is the devil. All of you are vile people for supporting them, I just wanted you to know. Sell your souls for a pretty lawn, for shame!!

why are they the devil??

The problem with my lawn is the damn bermuda grass. Its the devil.

why are they the devil??

Don't get me started. Bayer is one of the biggest chemical companies in the world, ranging from pharmaceuticals to pesticides. Their pesticides have been linked to all kinds of nasty poo, and that's not even talking about their Big pharma broohaha.

In December 2010, a leaked memo from the EPA’s Environmental Fate and Effects Division asserted “Clothianidin’s (Bayer's neonicotinoid pesticide) major risk concern is to non-target insects (that is, honey bees). Exposure through contaminated pollen and nectar and potential toxic effects therefore remain an uncertainty for pollinators.

Not to mention that they were lead by a bunch of Nazi's. They appointed Fritz Ter Meer as chairman of Bayer's supervisory board in 1956, the same guy that was convicted at the Nuremberg trials for his part in carrying out experiments on human subjects at Auschwitz. He was found "guilty of count two, plunder and spoliation, and count three, slavery and mass murder" and sentenced to seven years imprisonment and served five years.

Yeah..I don't think those are very nice people...

I shall stick with Spectracide

Just buy one of those bottles of weed/feed and be done with it. Hooks on water hose. If you're really serious about your lawn...spray weed/feed and then put down a pelletized pre-emergent afterwards.

hit neg rep by accident on someone...so I repped to balance