pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,273 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

nope.

I will say this like I always do on stuff like this. A GREAT chess player doesn't just make great moves. He gets his opponent to make moves FOR him.

Like someone said earlier, a much simpler plan could have been enacted to get the end results. Here is what I have always said about 9/11.

Was there a plan? Well yeah, hence the planes. Was the US govt "in" on it? Not really. But they had some intel and due to transistion from one admin to the next, things tragically slipped thru the cracks.

Osama Bin Laden hatched his idea but not to the scale this played out. He has been consistent in his attempts at the US in hopes they cower back and pull out of the ME due to the sacredness of some territories.

The US was NOT looking to just go over to get more oil. For God's sake drop this notion. We have had the Saudi's in our back pocket for years and to some degree vice versa.

Now the ball is rolling down the mountain and the US and the Taliban and Al Q were scrambling to get behind that ball or try to grab what could be coming their way.

Basically, all of this spun out of control on a scale that is hard to comprehend and yes, tons of confirmation bias comes in like a tidal wave.

Consider this. OBL wanted the US or any other group for that matter to leave. Provoking a war would bring the US IN to the ME.

US then brings up WMD(which Clinton talked about in a speech in 12/98). Ahh. Now we are getting somewhere.

Saddam Hussien. HE, was the target all along. No, it wasn't W getting revenge for daddy. Saddam was just like all the other puppets the CIA put into power who got too big for his britches and didnt carry out his orders properly.

The whole 9/11 deal became a flimsy ploy by the US to change things in midstream to oust Saddam. We basically finished what Clinton started/said he wanted done. Well, the Bilderbergs to a small degree but that's for another time.

So that brings us to Iraq. Or, as the bible refers to as Babylon. Oh I just went there. The puppet masters knew a new Babylon would rise because its going to get full protection by the US. They knew there would be a power vacum after Saddam goes down and they knew Iran(see Persia) would be the last domino to fall.

And that is where we are right now. When Iran falls and however that is I don't know but it's coming. THEN, we will finally see what the powers that be has been cooking all this time.

These quacks are trying their best to make sure the Book of Revelation happens.

That my friends is all your conspiracies put to rest. That is why currencies and the Euro blah blah has happened. Somehow, someway, somebody wants the ME to look a certain way, at a certain time, for a certain reason. When all the tumblers are perfectly lined up. Look out.

#47 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

nope.

I will say this like I always do on stuff like this. A GREAT chess player doesn't just make great moves. He gets his opponent to make moves FOR him.

Like someone said earlier, a much simpler plan could have been enacted to get the end results. Here is what I have always said about 9/11.

Was there a plan? Well yeah, hence the planes. Was the US govt "in" on it? Not really. But they had some intel and due to transistion from one admin to the next, things tragically slipped thru the cracks.

Osama Bin Laden hatched his idea but not to the scale this played out. He has been consistent in his attempts at the US in hopes they cower back and pull out of the ME due to the sacredness of some territories.

The US was NOT looking to just go over to get more oil. For God's sake drop this notion. We have had the Saudi's in our back pocket for years and to some degree vice versa.

Now the ball is rolling down the mountain and the US and the Taliban and Al Q were scrambling to get behind that ball or try to grab what could be coming their way.

Basically, all of this spun out of control on a scale that is hard to comprehend and yes, tons of confirmation bias comes in like a tidal wave.

Consider this. OBL wanted the US or any other group for that matter to leave. Provoking a war would bring the US IN to the ME.

US then brings up WMD(which Clinton talked about in a speech in 12/98). Ahh. Now we are getting somewhere.

Saddam Hussien. HE, was the target all along. No, it wasn't W getting revenge for daddy. Saddam was just like all the other puppets the CIA put into power who got too big for his britches and didnt carry out his orders properly.

The whole 9/11 deal became a flimsy ploy by the US to change things in midstream to oust Saddam. We basically finished what Clinton started/said he wanted done. Well, the Bilderbergs to a small degree but that's for another time.

So that brings us to Iraq. Or, as the bible refers to as Babylon. Oh I just went there. The puppet masters knew a new Babylon would rise because its going to get full protection by the US. They knew there would be a power vacum after Saddam goes down and they knew Iran(see Persia) would be the last domino to fall.

And that is where we are right now. When Iran falls and however that is I don't know but it's coming. THEN, we will finally see what the powers that be has been cooking all this time.

These quacks are trying their best to make sure the Book of Revelation happens.

That my friends is all your conspiracies put to rest. That is why currencies and the Euro blah blah has happened. Somehow, someway, somebody wants the ME to look a certain way, at a certain time, for a certain reason. When all the tumblers are perfectly lined up. Look out.

so much potential. you are almost there.

#48 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,273 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

sadly, i know more than i let on on alot of topics. very burdensome actually.

for this. im very right.

#49 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,616 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

You're very close to the truth. You are right though,it's not about oil, at least not the main reason.

#50 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,616 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:44 AM

You need to realize where Israel fits into all this and things will start to fall into place a little bit better for you.

#51 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:51 AM

whoever controls the earths resources is obviously in control of the world. To assume that is one faction is absurd. Everyone sells everyone out all the time. The scapegoat is always america while china continues to grow. No one has prospered from 9\11 more than china. And all the while the us government has turned into a multi-national entity with outsourcing and worldwide bailouts. Here's a conspiracy theory for you. It's a new world order. Controlled by the elites of the world. Demonize whatever you want and theorize all you can. The truth is money talks and b.s. walks. America may not be as innocent as we would hope to believe, but it's still better than Nato and the UN kicking in your doors.

#52 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,229 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:28 AM

My friend who digs into this stuff was saying something about some hidden war of the world elite. Its basically like a more powerful illuminati v. a good version 'illuminati' like White Dragon or something and they were owed gold which was hidden in the tower and they had to blow it up with some subterranean nuclear weapon or something...I dunno. I always get lost halfway through his rants but its interesting to at least listen to haha

#53 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

The American tax paying core has all the money and power. We're just way to unorganized to realize it. That or we're just too busy with our lives and jobs? Either way we give them everything they need. Including votes!

#54 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,643 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Dan are u saying it didn't fall?

It took a nap

#55 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,229 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:17 PM

I honestly think there's something...just something to that region in general that we all just don't see or truly know about. As Pstall mentioned, its wayy more than simply our current mass energy resources leading us to this region endlessly. I'll most likely sound slightly stoopid (good band haha) but I personally think there's something that many leaders/people are looking for out there from previous human civilizations. Like an arc of the covenant type deal but advanced ancient weaponry.

Somewhere in that region from the pre-Solomon/David times, there were in conflicts in other parts of the world such as the lost empires of India, Japan, Atlantis (I think they were the peaceful ones), and Bolivia/Peru. I think the civilization pre-Egyptian and Israeli times in that region extending from Egypt to Turkey was a huge pyramid building society that interacted with the Indians who had vimanas, Atlantians who were more recluse and hidden to the northwest, and yeah probably some oversized white bearded society from South America. These cultures knew technology in magenticism, sound, and other undiscovered frequencies that allowed really cool sh*t (maybe even interdimensional devices) to be built.

They were globally connected east to west between 27 and 37 on the map while the ice was melting. Cataclysms were happening due to the end of the ice age and they were at the same time fighting. When they first evolved, the planet's sea level was well over 100 feet lower than today until it melted into its current form. I think the survivors from the last fall of highly evolved global society were mostly from that empire thus creating this ripple effect for monotheistic god worship. The newly wrecked and destroyed regions de-evolved back into tribes that tried to keep the traditions alive until they morphed into myths, gods, religions, etc. We're looking for their technologies out there

Now coming more into recent times...

after Hitler rose, he was out not only to create this singular race of man, but find the lost treasures that would win him the war. He may have been a bash*t crazy pyscho killer but he was looking for the entrance to the earth's interior, the arc, all of these supposed myths about the world. I think there's something major to it all that we can't quite yet grasp the true scale of.

#56 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

I honestly think there's something...just something to that region in general that we all just don't see or truly know about. As Pstall mentioned, its wayy more than simply our current mass energy resources leading us to this region endlessly. I'll most likely sound slightly stoopid (good band haha) but I personally think there's something that many leaders/people are looking for out there from previous human civilizations. Like an arc of the covenant type deal but advanced ancient weaponry.

Somewhere in that region from the pre-Solomon/David times, there were in conflicts in other parts of the world such as the lost empires of India, Japan, Atlantis (I think they were the peaceful ones), and Bolivia/Peru. I think the civilization pre-Egyptian and Israeli times in that region extending from Egypt to Turkey was a huge pyramid building society that interacted with the Indians who had vimanas, Atlantians who were more recluse and hidden to the northwest, and yeah probably some oversized white bearded society from South America. These cultures knew technology in magenticism, sound, and other undiscovered frequencies that allowed really cool sh*t (maybe even interdimensional devices) to be built.

They were globally connected east to west between 27 and 37 on the map while the ice was melting. Cataclysms were happening due to the end of the ice age and they were at the same time fighting. When they first evolved, the planet's sea level was well over 100 feet lower than today until it melted into its current form. I think the survivors from the last fall of highly evolved global society were mostly from that empire thus creating this ripple effect for monotheistic god worship. The newly wrecked and destroyed regions de-evolved back into tribes that tried to keep the traditions alive until they morphed into myths, gods, religions, etc. We're looking for their technologies out there

Now coming more into recent times...

after Hitler rose, he was out not only to create this singular race of man, but find the lost treasures that would win him the war. He may have been a bash*t crazy pyscho killer but he was looking for the entrance to the earth's interior, the arc, all of these supposed myths about the world. I think there's something major to it all that we can't quite yet grasp the true scale of.

middle earth, alien technology, many possibilities.

#57 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Maybe we're just an alien-like aquarium that tries to play telephone with the past? Or there really is more to life than what you see? or maybe we're being outsmarted by those we think we can trust

#58 pOpCoRnPoPpEr

pOpCoRnPoPpEr

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • LocationPrison

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:00 PM

God some of yall please say the F away from my gf cus you will most definitely score :)
She eats this stuff up.

#59 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,229 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

We simply can't visualize or sense the "above" These things look everywhere

The fact that Iraq, Israel, and that whole region is not only where we're constantly fighting but the supposed "origin" of our current civilization and where many religions began shows something is most definitely up.

#60 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,385 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

Never seen that. Awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com