Photo
- - - - -

World Trade Center 7

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
78 replies to this topic

#37 Claws

Claws

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:27 PM

Dan are u saying it didn't fall?

#38 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:16 PM

But how did it fall? Pretty cool huh?

Posted Image

#39 Claws

Claws

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:36 PM

But dan says i'm throwing fallacies.

now i'm confused.

#40 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

But dan says i'm throwing fallacies.

now i'm confused.

honest to goodness typo. he meant phallicies. you know, penis fantasy. im pretty sure thats what he meant.

#41 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

At this point you either get it or you dont. Buildings do not collapse on themselves in their entirety in 10 seconds or less due to fire damage. Whats also telling is WTC7 fell in the same manner as WTC1 and WTC2, yet it was not hit by a plane. And if i remember correctly, WTC7 wasnt even mentioned once in the 9/11 Commission Report. Red flags gallore...I cannot say enough how obvious this should be to everyone.

#42 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

This may be a worn out issue, but it will keep being brought up (and needs to keep being brought up) until people understand the actuality behind these events that we've been lied to about. Its important that everyone understands this. We will not be able to reach a collective level of higher consciousness - while taking our power back - until this happens. With that being said...Claws, keep on keepin on buddy! Excellent thread.

#43 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

Occam's Razor

#44 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Panthers lead college scout for o-linemen

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

Honestly, I haven't seen a good 9/11 thread since 9/11

#45 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

Yeah, I'd say that the Occam's Razor in this case is that the building was intentionally brought down.

#46 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:35 PM

nope.

I will say this like I always do on stuff like this. A GREAT chess player doesn't just make great moves. He gets his opponent to make moves FOR him.

Like someone said earlier, a much simpler plan could have been enacted to get the end results. Here is what I have always said about 9/11.

Was there a plan? Well yeah, hence the planes. Was the US govt "in" on it? Not really. But they had some intel and due to transistion from one admin to the next, things tragically slipped thru the cracks.

Osama Bin Laden hatched his idea but not to the scale this played out. He has been consistent in his attempts at the US in hopes they cower back and pull out of the ME due to the sacredness of some territories.

The US was NOT looking to just go over to get more oil. For God's sake drop this notion. We have had the Saudi's in our back pocket for years and to some degree vice versa.

Now the ball is rolling down the mountain and the US and the Taliban and Al Q were scrambling to get behind that ball or try to grab what could be coming their way.

Basically, all of this spun out of control on a scale that is hard to comprehend and yes, tons of confirmation bias comes in like a tidal wave.

Consider this. OBL wanted the US or any other group for that matter to leave. Provoking a war would bring the US IN to the ME.

US then brings up WMD(which Clinton talked about in a speech in 12/98). Ahh. Now we are getting somewhere.

Saddam Hussien. HE, was the target all along. No, it wasn't W getting revenge for daddy. Saddam was just like all the other puppets the CIA put into power who got too big for his britches and didnt carry out his orders properly.

The whole 9/11 deal became a flimsy ploy by the US to change things in midstream to oust Saddam. We basically finished what Clinton started/said he wanted done. Well, the Bilderbergs to a small degree but that's for another time.

So that brings us to Iraq. Or, as the bible refers to as Babylon. Oh I just went there. The puppet masters knew a new Babylon would rise because its going to get full protection by the US. They knew there would be a power vacum after Saddam goes down and they knew Iran(see Persia) would be the last domino to fall.

And that is where we are right now. When Iran falls and however that is I don't know but it's coming. THEN, we will finally see what the powers that be has been cooking all this time.

These quacks are trying their best to make sure the Book of Revelation happens.

That my friends is all your conspiracies put to rest. That is why currencies and the Euro blah blah has happened. Somehow, someway, somebody wants the ME to look a certain way, at a certain time, for a certain reason. When all the tumblers are perfectly lined up. Look out.

#47 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

nope.

I will say this like I always do on stuff like this. A GREAT chess player doesn't just make great moves. He gets his opponent to make moves FOR him.

Like someone said earlier, a much simpler plan could have been enacted to get the end results. Here is what I have always said about 9/11.

Was there a plan? Well yeah, hence the planes. Was the US govt "in" on it? Not really. But they had some intel and due to transistion from one admin to the next, things tragically slipped thru the cracks.

Osama Bin Laden hatched his idea but not to the scale this played out. He has been consistent in his attempts at the US in hopes they cower back and pull out of the ME due to the sacredness of some territories.

The US was NOT looking to just go over to get more oil. For God's sake drop this notion. We have had the Saudi's in our back pocket for years and to some degree vice versa.

Now the ball is rolling down the mountain and the US and the Taliban and Al Q were scrambling to get behind that ball or try to grab what could be coming their way.

Basically, all of this spun out of control on a scale that is hard to comprehend and yes, tons of confirmation bias comes in like a tidal wave.

Consider this. OBL wanted the US or any other group for that matter to leave. Provoking a war would bring the US IN to the ME.

US then brings up WMD(which Clinton talked about in a speech in 12/98). Ahh. Now we are getting somewhere.

Saddam Hussien. HE, was the target all along. No, it wasn't W getting revenge for daddy. Saddam was just like all the other puppets the CIA put into power who got too big for his britches and didnt carry out his orders properly.

The whole 9/11 deal became a flimsy ploy by the US to change things in midstream to oust Saddam. We basically finished what Clinton started/said he wanted done. Well, the Bilderbergs to a small degree but that's for another time.

So that brings us to Iraq. Or, as the bible refers to as Babylon. Oh I just went there. The puppet masters knew a new Babylon would rise because its going to get full protection by the US. They knew there would be a power vacum after Saddam goes down and they knew Iran(see Persia) would be the last domino to fall.

And that is where we are right now. When Iran falls and however that is I don't know but it's coming. THEN, we will finally see what the powers that be has been cooking all this time.

These quacks are trying their best to make sure the Book of Revelation happens.

That my friends is all your conspiracies put to rest. That is why currencies and the Euro blah blah has happened. Somehow, someway, somebody wants the ME to look a certain way, at a certain time, for a certain reason. When all the tumblers are perfectly lined up. Look out.

so much potential. you are almost there.

#48 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:07 PM

sadly, i know more than i let on on alot of topics. very burdensome actually.

for this. im very right.