WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,872 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

Sounds like one NFC rival coach is very impressed:

http://www.charlotte...ut-for-cam.html

“Look out for those guys. Holy mackerel,” Carroll said at the NFC coaches breakfast. “If he can just stay out there, they're going to be a fantastic team.”

:cam:

This post has been promoted to an article

#2 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

Good find. Pie to you. Our days of "under the radar" are over with bro. It's only a matter of time before the talking heads get on board and start echoing the same words

#3 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,701 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Coaches all across the league are envious of Rivera and who he has at QB.

#4 Jesse

Jesse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

No poo, Pete Carrol.

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:37 PM

Free agent Chris Manno was training at IMG before the Panthers acquired him last weekend. He told Rivera that Weinke had gotten on to Newton recently for not working hard enough, according to Rivera.

“So he put the challenge to Cam,” Rivera said. “That's one thing about Cam: You give Cam a challenge, he'll go with it.”

I like that Weinke is making sure to keep him motivated. I also like that Cam is willing to take criticism and work to correct them.

Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy

#6 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

Unless our FO makes drastic changes in the way they run the team we are never going to be more than pretty good. Cam can make us relevant, but we won't compete at the highest level making the types of decisions our FO has been making.

#7 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Champions are made in the offseason.

• HUDDLER
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

If this guy doesn't bring multiple super bowls to this team then i'm just at a loss for words. The only way he doesn't get us a trophy is the front office has completely screwed the pooch.

#8 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

The most intriguing thing that I got from that article is that u read in between the lines... Sure there was a lot of great info, and sure we have a great WR corp as it is, but I'll tell you this...

Do NOT sleep on this Chris Manno kid that we just signed!!! He has been working Exclusively with Cam all Summer and they have already developed something that Gettis has not (timing) not to say that Gettis isn't there too (and just not being reported).

This Manno guy will probably make the team, even if he starts out on ST, he's probably a baller! If you think that Cam didn't have something to do with this signing your fuggin Nuts! This no name guy might be a household name by Sept or Oct...

#9 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

The most intriguing thing that I got from that article is that u read in between the lines... Sure there was a lot of great info, and sure we have a great WR corp as it is, but I'll tell you this...

Do NOT sleep on this Chris Manno kid that we just signed!!! He has been working Exclusively with Cam all Summer and they have already developed something that Gettis has not (timing) not to say that Gettis isn't there too (and just not being reported).

This Manno guy will probably make the team, even if he starts out on ST, he's probably a baller! If you think that Cam didn't have something to do with this signing your fuggin Nuts! This no name guy might be a household name by Sept or Oct...

Good points

#10 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,722 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

Are you from the future?

#11 PFFC

PFFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts
  • LocationTorrance, California

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Weinke for QB coach!

#12 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 2,940 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

There's not doubt tht Cam has made the league take notice but he's gonna have to work twice as hard now cause teams have a year of NFL film to study him. But I know he Cam!

#13 sharkkiller

sharkkiller

Inconceivable

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts
  • LocationSanto Domingo

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

Start Weinke......wait, what?

#14 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,013 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

Look out for fieryprophets signature. Whooo!

#15 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless Riverboat Ron

• HUDDLER
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:05 PM

I like that Weinke is making sure to keep him motivated. I also like that Cam is willing to take criticism and work to correct them.

Read more here: http://www.charlotte...l#storylink=cpy

I've totally forgiven Weinke for his QB stint here now that he's done all this work getting Cam ready for us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.