62 replies to this topic

#31 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

Fast Forward to 0:25.

Also skip 0:49- 1:06 and 1:38- 2:00...Trust me...

#32 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,204 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

Look out for fieryprophets signature. Whooo!

Your sig can dance in my head any time.

#33 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

If this guy doesn't bring multiple super bowls to this team then i'm just at a loss for words. The only way he doesn't get us a trophy is the front office has completely screwed the pooch.

Let's start with back to back winning seasons..........

then let's move on to back to back playoff seasons before we talk multiple SB's.

#34 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:28 PM

everyone better watch out for that 6-10 team that hasn't done anything to improve themselves in the offseason. watch out NFL !!!

#35 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,779 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

everyone better watch out for that 6-10 team that hasn't done anything to improve themselves in the offseason. watch out NFL !!!

Um, that's a bit unrealistic to say. The Special teams has improved dramatically. Running game is ridiculously strong now, albeit it wasn't the problem. Last year the Defense and Special teams were the weak part of the team. As of now, they've improved, not as much as I'd like, but have improved.
The draft coming up, I'm sure they will improve the defense this way.

#36 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,836 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

Sounds like one NFC rival coach is very impressed:

http://www.charlotte...ut-for-cam.html

:cam:

This post has been promoted to an article

Coaches all across the league are envious of Rivera and who he has at QB.

Yeah I dont like this kind of krap.
Don't want this young Panther team reading the Morning News and making assumptions.
Pete Carroll aint no dumby. Up to you Ron Rivera to make sure focus isn't lost. The Panthers have accomplished nothing yet.

#37 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

The couple simple ST additions and a dedication to improving ST's could correct the Arizona, Chicago and maybe the Vikings games last year. No draft or roster decisions are final yet...would you consider saving that comment for at least a month?

#38 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,779 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:36 PM

Also skip 0:49- 1:06 and 1:38- 2:00...Trust me...

Beason and the Peterson TD. Thanks man, I'm pissed off now. =/

#39 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:37 PM

uh let's see

cut our starting LG, signed a low end replacement, at best that's a break even move

lost Shockey, Conner, Senn, Schwartz
added a few STers and a 3rd string RB/FB

I'd say we are worse off now than when we finished the season, you can talk about all this stuff that's gonna happen and blah blah blah but until it does as of now we're not a playoff team

#40 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

lost Shockey, Senn

Not signed yet, but ok...

#41 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,779 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

uh let's see

cut our starting LG, signed a low end replacement, at best that's a break even move

lost Shockey, Conner, Senn, Schwartz
added a few STers and a 3rd string RB/FB

I'd say we are worse off now than when we finished the season, you can talk about all this stuff that's gonna happen and blah blah blah but until it does as of now we're not a playoff team

Um... Tolberts a Special teams ace besides being a very competent Running back.

Look at this.

#42 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Can you envision a draft that changes that? Cause that's about all that we're getting before opening day.

#43 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

Not signed yet, but ok...

they're not signed on our team right now. if we sign them, great. if we sign some other quality players to improve the defense, great.

once we plug up all these holes and actually improve the 6-10 team then i'll be jerking myself to playoff thoughts like everyone else but none of that has happened yet. plenty of teams have signifigantly improved themselves thus far but we aren't one of them. waiting on all this hurney magic to transform this bad team into super bowl champions. waiting waiting waiting, we'll see what happens i guess

#44 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,110 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:47 PM

Um... Tolberts a Special teams ace besides being a very competent Running back.

Look at this.

i like tolbert and i mentioned we added a few STers. STs should be better although we still need a punter and to replace mare. maybe our inhouse practice squad guys will work out for that, who knows. still i think our STs will be better but as of right now both our offense and defense look worse and overall slightly worse off than last season but right about where we were

#45 ed bell

ed bell

Ruthless

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

they're not signed on our team right now. if we sign them, great. if we sign some other quality players to improve the defense, great.

once we plug up all these holes and actually improve the 6-10 team then i'll be jerking myself to playoff thoughts like everyone else but none of that has happened yet. plenty of teams have signifigantly improved themselves thus far but we aren't one of them. waiting on all this hurney magic to transform this bad team into super bowl champions. waiting waiting waiting, we'll see what happens i guess

You won't acknowledge this team improving until you see it on the field...I can get that, but bitching now doesn't do any good.

Name the "plenty of teams that have significantly improved"...we can take notes and track your prognostications. Pre-draft, this ought to be good... I guess Buffalo, 49ers, Denver, TB...Wonder why and I'd like to see any additional guesses you had in mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com