Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Nike Gear...

31 posts in this topic

Posted

New Era. And been posted like years ago.

Posted

Just talked to Steve @ the Panthers team store... some new Nike stuff will be available to purchase from shop.panthers.com on Sunday, he said it will be mostly t-shirts. He said the store should have stuff on the floor by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, he wasn't sure when jerseys would be available.

Posted

Just talked to Steve @ the Panthers team store... some new Nike stuff will be available to purchase from shop.panthers.com on Sunday, he said it will be mostly t-shirts. He said the store should have stuff on the floor by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, he wasn't sure when jerseys would be available.

Does he seem to think big changes coming or that Richardson was telling the truth "i.e. No changes"

Posted

Does he seem to think big changes coming or that Richardson was telling the truth "i.e. No changes"

Last time I talked to Steve he heard not much was going to change other than fabric type, but he wasn't100% certain.

Posted

Why in the world would Nike schedule a press conference and big unveiling if the uniforms will be looking the same? I think we will see some changes.

Posted

Just a few more days and this jersey stuff will finally end

Posted

but but logo at midfield...

Posted

Not really my taste, just too much going on. Some of the other teams hats look meh aswell.

I'll likely get a regular black hat with the new logo on the front when they come out.

Posted

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Posted

New Nike Chips

ruffles-43g__22774_std.jpg

Posted

Last time I talked to Steve he heard not much was going to change other than fabric type, but he wasn't100% certain.

This.

Posted

I'm gonna rock my old logo until they start making throwbacks.