Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nctarheel0619

New Todd Mcshay Mock Draft First Two Rounds

If we got Poe and Jenkins, I predict this board would poo a brick.

I'd be flipping tables.

New England needs a DE badly. Maybe Coples will fall to us and NE will give us their 2 firsts for our 9. That way we get our choice of Jenkins/Gilmore and Cox/Still/Brockers/Worthy/Poe, depending on which of those is still around. Wouldn't that be a lovely day?

jenkins in the 2nd i think would be a GREAT pick.

but i can't tell you how much i hate taking poe at 9. he says it gives us a dominating presence, he wasn't even dominating in college. he had all those same measurables then against weak ass college competition and still ended up on his ass all the time and didn't produce. you're basically taking a guy in the top 10 almost 100% off of measurables/combine and that's insane.

Damn you McShay. Be creative and do your own mock draft instead of stealing mine.

one thing i noticed during the combine bench press is that poe would hold the bar straight up fully extended and then drop it quickly and bounce it off his chest, rather than actually holding the weight as you go down and then pushing it back up. the way he did it is MUCH easier. granted 44 is still impressive but he definetely did it the lazy/easy way

If we could trade back and pick up another pick and get Decastro and then Jenkins in the 2nd I'd be much happier but I wouldn't mind taking Poe but that is a tad early for a project.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GreenvillePanther

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts